The Real Spring Practice Thread

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when he stayed in the political forum? Those were the days.
Don't stop him, he's on a roll.
animal-house-o.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If LDR doesn't start they (MJM etc.) will claim it's because of the injury regardless of any information to the contrary.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have not seen anything from MAC/Nuss/et al to lead me to believe they will bench the starting QB for poor play.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have not seen anything from MAC/Nuss/et al to lead me to believe they will bench the starting QB for poor play.
Yep. Only time they've made a change is due to injury. The lone exception was when they couldn't decide who was the better QB...Grier or Treon. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when he stayed in the political forum? Those were the days.
Well, I'd still be there if you didn't keep making your moronic claims about LDR.
It's on you.

I guess you don't care for those not beating your incessant irrational drum.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I won't. I hope like hell anyone can beat him out. If not, we're screwed.
No you don't, you, the crappy lawyer and J all claim he WILL be the starter, now you change your tune. Maybe I will go back to the PF and let you boys go on with your LDR circle jerk.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Only time they've made a change is due to injury. The lone exception was when they couldn't decide who was the better QB...Grier or Treon. :lol:
You idiots still believe that? My god this land of make believe you guys have created for yourselves is absolutely hilarious

:lmao2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a second...who ran urg through the test to get in here anyway?...

You idiots keep saying this. Doesn't make it true...but I suppose this is what you nitwits will have to resort to when your positions are indefensible.

It's amazing how much you losers really want to claim LDR to be the QB, but won't pull the trigger :rotfl:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You idiots still believe that? My god this land of make believe you guys have created for yourselves is absolutely hilarious

Then explain why they didn't make a change until they had to.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then explain why they didn't make a change until they had to.
With Grier and Harris? What are you talking about, they started Harris in game 1, but played Grier.
There was literally no "real" QB on the team besides those two. Grier was the clear leader of the two, but you have to keep the 2nd and only "real" option available, real is in quotations because lets face it, he isn't and wasn't really an option, so they appeased him enough not to transfer. This isn't rocket science hoss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With Grier and Harris? What are you talking about, they started Harris in game 1, but played Grier.
There was literally no "real" QB on the team besides those two. Grier was the clear leader of the two, but you have to keep the 2nd and only "real" option available, real is in quotations because lets face it, he isn't and wasn't really an option, so they appeased him enough not to transfer. This isn't rocket science hoss.
No, no, no. Explain why Treon wasn't replaced until he was too injured to play. Explain why LDR wasn't replaced until he was too injured to play. This isn't rocket science hoss.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If LDR doesn't start they (MJM etc.) will claim it's because of the injury regardless of any information to the contrary.
Of course they will. They're riding the hate Mac/push LDR train so fast they'll break their legs if they have to jump off and admit otherwise now.

It's amazing, they claim the only reason someone can say otherwise is because they "hope" someone else will QB. It's a fckin joke.
Fact of the matter is these dumpers "hope" Mac starts LDR, just because they know it means Mac will get fired...and he will. But think about that...these "fans" would rather we get worse right now....fans my ass.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, no, no. Explain why Treon wasn't replaced until he was too injured to play. Explain why LDR wasn't replaced until he was too injured to play. This isn't rocket science hoss.
Uhh, Treon played after game 1 and took snaps in game 2, went 5-8 in that game against ECU, not sure if you know that with your blind hate and all, but go ahead and continue with your cluelessness.

As far as LDR, who were we going to replace him with? The interception prone QB from Purdue who in fact proved himself to be interception prone?
How about the two true freshman that all of you dumpers still claim aren't good enough to pass up LDR legitimately, get outta here with that garbage.

Damn it must be tough when your arguments fall apart so easily.

Go on and reply with your "but but but" and change the subject.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Uhh, Treon played after game 1 and took snaps in game 2, went 5-8 in that game against ECU, not sure if you know that with your blind hate and all, but go ahead and continue with your cluelessness.

As far as LDR, who were we going to replace him with? The interception prone QB from Purdue who in fact proved himself to be interception prone?
How about the two true freshman that all of you dumpers still claim aren't good enough to pass up LDR legitimately, get outta here with that garbage.

Damn it must be tough when your arguments fall apart so easily.

Go on and reply with your "but but but" and change the subject.
LDR could've been replaced with any of 3 QBS that Mac and Nuss recruited, but wasn't until after he was injured. Appleby was better in my opinion and freshmen just won the Heisman and played in a NC game.
Treon could've been replaced by Morningwood but wasn't until he was injured. HE had gotten bad enough that we would've all cheered if we had run the wildcat the remainder of the season.
What dafuq do you not recall about all of this, Mrs. Mac?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR could've been replaced with any of 3 QBS that Mac and Nuss recruited, but wasn't until after he was injured.
So he could have been replaced by the two freshman that you NOW claim can't pass him up legitimately :rotfl:
Bro, it's like you aren't even thinking about what you're posting.
Appleby is mediocre, at best, and a turnover machine at worst. I guess you're going to hang your hat on Iowa with him as proof huh :rotfl:

Treon could've been replaced by Morningwood but wasn't until he was injured.
This is fckin hilarious.
You did not just say that with a straight face bro...no way.

What dafuq do you not recall about all of this, Mrs. Mac?
I'm not pumping mac your dork. Mac is medicore at best and a terrible recruiter, if it wasn't for ancouple of other coaches we would have had a sub 20 class this year.
Correcting your ignorance doesn't make me a mac pumper.....told you that you'd change the subject :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJM said morningwood could have played

:bwahaha:

You just move to Colorado recently? Holy crap that's hilarious :rotfl:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So he could have been replaced by the two freshman that you NOW claim can't pass him up legitimately :rotfl:
Bro, it's like you aren't even thinking about what you're posting.
Appleby is mediocre, at best, and a turnover machine at worst. I guess you're going to hang your hat on Iowa with him as proof huh :rotfl:

This is fckin hilarious.
You did not just say that with a straight face bro...no way.

I'm not pumping mac your dork. Mac is medicore at best and a terrible recruiter, if it wasn't for ancouple of other coaches we would have had a sub 20 class this year.
Correcting your ignorance doesn't make me a mac pumper.....told you that you'd change the subject :grin:

Your last 15 or 20 posts have been completely insane. You don't think that Applebee should have replaced LDR? You don't think that Morningwood should have replaced Treon?

You've gone past any common sense and gone straight belligerent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.