The Real Spring Practice Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, here ya go. You seem so eager to get beyotchslapped. If LDR isnt hurt (dressed is good enough no matter if he is questionable or 50 % or whatever) and he starts, you wear I am Donk's beyotch for a month. If someone else starts (and LDR is dressed) I wear "I am URG's beyotch" for a month.

Wanna go with this 3 loss prediction of yours? I will take that one for a year of wearing the tag.

There ya go. I never do this.
I wasn't betting on the 3 losses. Just said it would be reasonable. I don't see 4 losses as unrealistic either, and I would agree, that is obviously showing little to no improvement, which is the same thing anyway.

I'd certainly take a bet against anyone saying we'd lose 7 or more games. It's a no brainer, and these are just fun bets anyway....no idea why people on this board are so anal about these bets :lol:

So the LDR bet, are you talking against Michigan, or anytime in the season?
He won't start against Michigan, I'm sure of it, but I'm not going to assume that injuries or what not couldn't lead to his playing or even starting later in the season.
You and others have repeatedly claimed that LDR will be the starter come game 1. I don't buy it, and that's my point of contention.

I have to talk to Ox also, for whatever reason I cannot change my sig.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, here ya go. You seem so eager to get beyotchslapped. If LDR isnt hurt (dressed is good enough no matter if he is questionable or 50 % or whatever) and he starts, you wear I am Donk's beyotch for a month. If someone else starts (and LDR is dressed) I wear "I am URG's beyotch" for a month.

Wanna go with this 3 loss prediction of yours? I will take that one for a year of wearing the tag.

There ya go. I never do this.
Please, for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, don't encourage this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you two even care? It's all in fun.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He won't start against Michigan, I'm sure of it, but I'm not going to assume that injuries or what not couldn't lead to his playing or even starting later in the season.
The Michigan game.

And Im talking about not the sig but that banner that currently says "well known member" under your avatar.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Michigan game.

And Im talking about not the sig but that banner that currently says "well known member" under your avatar.

Alright, I can still change that.

So then if LDR doesn't dress, the bet is a wash, is that what you're also saying?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares....it's all for fun anyway...why sas or SQ even give a schit is beyond me :lol:
Dude, youve been an azzhole, and I know azzholes. Its ok to be an azzhole some but throw in some humor and sarcasm.... or youre just an azzhole.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, youve been an azzhole, and I know azzholes. Its ok to be an azzhole some but throw in some humor and sarcasm.... or youre just an azzhole.

Are you gonna cry about it?
:wobble:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't betting on the 3 losses. Just said it would be reasonable. I don't see 4 losses as unrealistic either, and I would agree, that is obviously showing little to no improvement, which is the same thing anyway.

I'd certainly take a bet against anyone saying we'd lose 7 or more games. It's a no brainer, and these are just fun bets anyway....no idea why people on this board are so anal about these bets :lol:

You and others have repeatedly claimed that LDR will be the starter come game 1. I don't buy it, and that's my point of contention.

I have to talk to Ox also, for whatever reason I cannot change my sig.
Typical pumper. You guys never wanna bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb