Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Take a jab?
t...take some midol and chill out bro

How's that? ;)
Haha, im just effin with ya. I saw how much fun sas was having with you and couldn't resist lol. If we win 9 games i will just be a hater and complainer who was OWNED and DESTROYED.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haha, im just effin with ya. I saw how much fun sas was having with you and couldn't resist lol. If we win 9 games i will just be a hater and complainer who was OWNED and DESTROYED.
:lol:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So glad this practice thread has turned into a " how bad foley sucks" thread.

Could one of you mods moderate this thread? This is a place where we could come to get news about ...wait for it...

Spring Practice!

Instead, we've got discussions of how the Athletic Department is run, whether URG can get someone to bet him, and whatever pops into a poster's head while they happen to be in this thread. If some posters want to talk about the size of t-gator's t, let them do it in the lounge.

No matter the title,
giphy.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be a common theme. Everyone predicting doom and gloom won't bet :lol:

What is there to win from that scenario? Betting on the gators to lose? I think being a realist is fair. Let's say I bet you and I win the bet. Yay me? I don't feel good about that. That would mean the gators lost 5+ games.

If we were running Collins as DC, I'd bet you straight cash that we would lose 4+ games. But we've only had one game with Shannon as DC. And we've upgraded our staff considerably by switching Skipper to LB and hiring the new RB coach. But it's all still an UNKNOWN.

And people are worried about it. I don't think constantly bringing up the betting thing is reasonable. Again, we are all Gators. Why would we bet against our own team? Somebody doesn't do it and you blast them for three pages across a thread. And if someone does do it it would be considered shameful.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What is there to win from that scenario? Betting on the gators to lose? I think being a realist is fair. Let's say I bet you and I win the bet. Yay me? I don't feel good about that. That would mean the gators lost 5+ games.

If we were running Collins as DC, I'd bet you straight cash that we would lose 4+ games. But we've only had one game with Shannon as DC. And we've upgraded our staff considerably by switching Skipper to LB and hiring the new RB coach. But it's all still an UNKNOWN.

And people are worried about it. I don't think constantly bringing up the betting thing is reasonable. Again, we are all Gators. Why would we bet against our own team? Somebody doesn't do it and you blast them for three pages across a thread. And if someone does do it it would be considered shameful.
He's a helluva mod.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are bets just for fun.
We have this whole system on this board specifically for this kind of stuff, so why not use it?
Yall makin a big ass deal over nothin, no skin off my back.
All the negators are the same people whining about what others post....who gives a crap...I've never seen so many people so butthurt over someone wanting to utilize a portion of this board....if you don't want to bet, then don't, keep scrolling :lol2:
Otherwise it's a free message board, and just like you, I can post whatever I want and express my opinions too.

I don't disagree here at all. :thumbup:

Constantly?
:trump:

It was a hand full of times, and for the most part I was just trollin you jokers.
I enjoyed posting every single post in this thread, laughing the entire time.
Fact of the matters is, those of you pissed off at the program let that influence your posting styles here on the board. Lighten up man, have some fun and enjoy life.
I know for a fact I am, even when I have every reason not to right now with my job situation.

But hey, haters gonna hate, amiright?
:haters:

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is it possible to get a new thread (I guess it would be the 3rd one to attempt this) that would be ONLY updates about spring practice and actual discussion about Gator spring practice? I think a lot of us have had to completely give up on the first one and this one because they have become so painful to read and have such a low information to post ratio.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think what some of you are wanting is simply a news blog. Those exist all over the web. Try a quick google search for crying out loud.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is it possible to get a new thread (I guess it would be the 3rd one to attempt this) that would be ONLY updates about spring practice and actual discussion about Gator spring practice? I think a lot of us have had to completely give up on the first one and this one because they have become so painful to read and have such a low information to post ratio.
Unfortunately Butters isnt really letting news out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator