The Real Spring Practice Thread

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean like when he gave all the seniors and early draft entrees extra time off vs Mich(bowl game)? That was the best idea ever.
I lol'ed.
giphy.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think this practice schedule looks more stretched out than previous years because we typically hold practice on 3/31.

What with the once-in-a-century "March Rewind" we're experiencing this year, Mac realized he couldn't possibly make the guys endure another March 24th practice - it would give a brand new meaning to "two-a-days."

:facepalm:

By the way, which Gator is most likely to look at this schedule and not show up for the 3/24 practice and then complain to Mac, "but it's not highlighted, Coach!"?

Unintentionally: Callaway. Intentionally: Powell (or some other senior who can get away with it)
At first I was like 'what are you talking about LH?', March 24 is highlighted. Then I saw another March 24 where 31 should be.
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are Jr. Day & Pro Day practice days as well? Otherwise there's only 13 practices (including the O&B game) listed.
No, pro days don't count. We basically had two weeks' worth of practices in the past. Thirteen sounds about right.

I'm not pulling up the rule book. That stuff is hard to read even by legalese standards.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Here is the most important spring update from Mac. I'm sure you were all eagerly anticipating this bit of news.

“We had a great spring break. I was able to visit and see my 95-year-old mother. She’s doing great. That’s something that’s pretty special. So now we’re ready to get back after it.”

Sep 29, 2015
At first I was like 'what are you talking about LH?', March 24 is highlighted. Then I saw another March 24 where 31 should be.
giphy.gif

Yeah, it was a little out there. There was probably a much better joke available too.

[GIPHY="back to the future"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0NwQEjAS77JyRvig/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Sounds like Del Rio has a nother chicken wing thing. Getting it taken care of soon. :mac:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.