The reason it should not be Frost is...

Discussion in 'Guest Area' started by 1LessID, Nov 7, 2017.

1. LagoonGator68

LagoonGator68 Well-Used Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $14
    Ratings:
    +2,149 / -86

The real CaneThing would not make such a mundane post....

2. gatorsid

gatorsid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    As long as a white coach is bringing in elite black athletes, I'm ok with it.

3. Gator98MD

Gator98MD Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $24
    Ratings:
    +941 / -21
    seems like the roundtable is setting each other up. I bet qtip posts next

4. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +4,177 / -187
    Is hitman still avaliable.

5. gatorsid

gatorsid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    MacElwain's biggest problem was 1. Not bringing in hitman and 2. not knowing how to use the black athletes.

6. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +4,177 / -187
    long time Sid? hows it going...........is it really you.............if so stay awhile.........it would be more fun with you..............

7. gatorsid

gatorsid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hitman has made a great career in the Canadian League.

8. I Have No Friends :(

I Have No Friends :( F$U fans support rape
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $46
    Ratings:
    +1,290 / -5
    Isn't gatorsid that guy from way back on GSMB who got arrested for diddling some peewee football player he affectionately referred to as Hitman?

9. gatorsid

gatorsid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You have it all wrong. Hitman needed the mentorship.

10. Gator98MD

Gator98MD Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $24
    Ratings:
    +941 / -21
    I am sure charlie sheen thought he was mentoring cory haim too

11. gatorsid

gatorsid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Who? Are those black atheletes?

12. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +4,177 / -187
    TO be fair now the trolling started on this side of the fence........Where did hitman go to college..........

13. Lord Quasimodo

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Frost would not be my first option. Steve Spurrier would.

I doubt Frost even wants to come here anyway. I think a lot of you fail to realize our program isn't as attractive as it used to be. We have Foley, Muschamp and McElwain to thank for that. In just a few short years they managed to flush out all the prestige that was generated by two decades of success by two HOF coach's.

Outside of Spurrier, I cannot foresee any big names wanting any part of this cluster****. I can only hope Spurrier wants to cleanup and restore this debacle for a second time. Lay the foundation again and this time hire from within to keep it going once Spurrier retires for good. Otherwise we're staring mediocrity in the face for a long time, boys. That's all there is to it.

14. Gator98MD

Gator98MD Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $24
    Ratings:
    +941 / -21
    Quasi, what’s your take on bullet sponges ?

15. oxrageous

oxrageous American Hero
    Administrator

Oxbucks:
    $1,301
    Ratings:
    +15,796 / -130
    :lol:

Message board posters are amazing. They never forget anything.

16. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $132
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / -138
    After watching his game against SMU I have some doubts that his offense would work in the SEC, perhaps he would run something different depending on his players and the defenses he will see. I also wondered about his defenses that did not really stop SMU. Time will tell.

17. lagator

lagator Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $188
    Ratings:
    +903 / -6
    Who won that game, I forget?

18. ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
    $132
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / -138
    I watched the entire game, I bet you do know who won and by what margin. Did you actually watch the play? How close the game actually was? How his defense did not consistently stop the other team?

The score is a resultant, nothing more. Were you happy say when we won a game on a last minute block of a field goal attempt? I was very happy to win, not so happy with the play that resulted in requiring that great play to actually win.

I am insistent on the idea that luck runs out, actual skill better than our opponents does not. See this year for some wins and several bad losses for a current example.

19. Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
    $73
    Ratings:
    +878 / -9
    I watched it. UCF didn’t play well on the road but won on a few huge plays. One could interpret that as them not being that good. I saw it as a team worn down a bit late in the season, on the road against a decent team in their league that found a way to win.

I was impressed that despite his team looking less that crisp, Frost looked unruffled throughout the game. It didn’t matter if there were big plays for or against them. He was steady. I liked that a lot.

20. lagator

lagator Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $188
    Ratings:
    +903 / -6
    You got me, I did actually know who won and the score. I watched portions of it. The point is SMU is a pretty good team and were playing at home in front of a rowdy home crowd. UCF faced adversity, didn't panic and sealed the win while racking up a gawdy amount of yards once again.

This wasn't Mac or Chump stumbling to a lucky win, they had over 600 yards total offense for crying out loud. The outlier was that they only scored 31 points despite going for over 600, not that they won.

If this game swayed you away from thinking Frost would be a good hire you might have unrealistic expectations.