The redundancy of this forum

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I wanted to find the hundreds of ways to say the word "bad" I would just come here. Every thread evolves into the absolutely same sh#t over and over. How bad our team, our former coaches, our former coaches from years ago, our players, our different parts of the team ST, OL, DL, Secondary, our band our staff some sportwriters, our former players and it goes on and on and on............for fck sake can we bury this dead event, staff , firing, etc before the collective suicide it must be leading to? If all of our players had quit out there the score would have been worse. They are not all bad kids. Most are young and if you believe all the words in here, poorly coached and devoid of leadership from said coaches. I have to think some of you, by your words have given up on this team and these kids. Have you put your gator gear and hats and shirts in the back of the closet? If so you are just a bandwagon fan...........no more no less. Real gator fans do not quit or hide their loyalty. That is why a guy name George got up MANY years ago and started leading cheers for our team. He knew the sh#T was bad but didn't quit. In fact he got involved. He cheered for his (our) team when it was at its worst. We owe them no less. You are either a gator (even now) or you're just gator bait.....................I know I have posted this quote other times but it always appropriate regarding athletes.............
T. R.
tenor.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't say crap. I was just like that not too long ago...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I almost gave him a like because I kinda felt sorry for him. Like he needed a hug. Him pouring his heart out and getting all those thumbs downs. Then I said..nah..I ain't touching that hot stove. He's not completely wrong about some things, but folks are in no mood to hear any of it right now.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No one else gives a shyt about what type of bran muffin he eats in the morning.
your mom likes them so there is that.
I bet a thousand Ox bucks they like their nipples clamped and to be spanked, too. I’m gonna start calling coach “The Gimp”.
you wouldnt be far off. Probably broke my little toe in Blue Springs yesterday.
Yes, sir! "Do you have the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?" Ha, ha close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second!
Ron White is the BEST JERRY. The best. seriously.
I get the feeling that not many people agree with coach in this thread :lol:
I wish I was as smart as you, Urg. ............our powers of intuition never dissapoint? But I will read a few threads today and have my usual fun cause I wanta hear how bad we suck for the gazzillointh time.............who can get enough of that?

Last edited:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
If I wanted to find the hundreds of ways to say the word "bad" I would just come here.
No argument from me, although I will add, this team is BAD, these coaches are BAD, Fooley is/was BAD, The Chump was BAD, Zook was BAD, Shannon was/is BAD, Nuss was/is/always will be BAD, Mac is BAD....etc....Not necessarily in BAD order or in the degree of BAD.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No argument from me, although I will add, this team is BAD, these coaches are BAD, Fooley is/was BAD, The Chump was BAD, Zook was BAD, Shannon was/is BAD, Nuss was/is/always will be BAD, Mac is BAD....etc....Not necessarily in BAD order or in the degree of BAD.
I will agree there is lots of bad to go around. And that is a bad thing. The bad is only exacerbated by seeing it written the same way in every thread ........but I have now been "bad" and asked to move to the pussy forum where it is sunshine and unicorns all day long. Not gonna happen. I take the bad with the good even when the "bad" outweighs the good in here 10-1 (or is that 0-10-1 ;) ). Just holding up that mirror of reality to dig a little at the never ending negativity. Remember , its always darkest before the light and today the light shows up earlier............good morning O'king..............always nice chatting with ya,

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I was as smart as you, Urg. ............our powers of intuition never dissapoint? But I will read a few threads today and have my usual fun cause I wanta hear how bad we suck for the gazzillointh time.............who can get enough of that?
:scoff:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, you said something in the OP that resonated.

"Real gator fans do not quit or hide their loyalty."

Here's where I disagree. Passion is a two-sided coin. The people you call out are real Gators, real passionate Gators. If they weren't, they wouldn't take the time to show up and voice displeasure or make it clear their frustration over it being eight years since the results generated pride over something that goes beyond mere effort. Now that effort is up for question, the frustration has naturally reached a boil.

That's an essential ingredient of fan loyalty, no different than freedom of speech over something political that you may not necessarily agree with. You still have to respect the fact that someone(s) was passionate enough in their belief to take the time, thought and effort to express themselves.

Don't I recall your being pro-Kaepernick? Well, here's another example.

It's when the fans stop voicing displeasure that you have to worry. As long as they continue to show up daily showing they care through through voicing their opinions, you and I should both know we have plenty of real Gator fans here who aren't ready to quit.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
"Real gator fans do not quit or hide their loyalty."
I stand by this statement. I am not calling out the bchers and complainers as bad fans. They are just playing the "I can make up worse insults than you about our program" game. I get that. Before technology you saw them back in the day curse at players or coaches from their seats. The majority rolled their eyes at them. We figure they were from up north where you can call your team and coaches anything you want in the pros. I have heard a few times in here "I give up" or Im done ..............and those are the ones im calling out. IF you are not still wearing the orange and blue (you wore for Timmy Danny SOS and all the good times) in these times then you are a bandwagoneer. I get the ego thing. The rivals are now laughing at us............like we did for a long time to them,
The worst were nulls in Gville that would finally put on their nolesh#t after a rare win over us. you could tell it was like new cause they were to embarrassed to wear it much. Maybe i have no right to call out our "fans" that now heap abuse and invective on even our players now,...........It is a free speech thing after all but you all know Im old school about this program. I believe what the song says. I believe Mr 2bits was right. Cheer harder when times are bad. Our rivals will say all the nasty sh#t about our program in all kinds of ways,,,,,,,they dont need our help.
I love forums...............they allow anyone to say anything sh#tty about people or programs or even America. USA USA USA .............SEC SEC SEC..............go gators..........go to hell uga and hafazzu...........

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
It is my loyalty to UF that is the motivating factor in expressing how terrible our beloved football program has gotten.

I refuse to tolerate such ineptitude.

If you want to run to some "safe place" and pretend all this is a bad dream, then go right ahead.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I will agree there is lots of bad to go around. And that is a bad thing. The bad is only exacerbated by seeing it written the same way in every thread ........but I have now been "bad" and asked to move to the pussy forum where it is sunshine and unicorns all day long. Not gonna happen. I take the bad with the good even when the "bad" outweighs the good in here 10-1. Just holding up that mirror of reality to dig a little at the never ending negativity. Remember , its always darkest before the light and today the light shows up earlier............good morning O'king..............always nice chatting with ya,
Stephen, that is an excellent retort. A goodun. I think you're right about the coming dawn. I can't say for sure but it might become more bad first :-),

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Stephen, that is an excellent retort. A goodun. I think you're right about the coming dawn. I can't say for sure but it might become more bad first :),
I think you may be correct...........
Stephen, I was grown before I learned that 85 pct of HS kids, hate HS. I loved HS.
Me too maybe that is why I never left school.......

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I stand by this statement. I am not calling out the bchers and complainers as bad fans. They are just playing the "I can make up worse insults than you about our program" game. I get that. Before technology you saw them back in the day curse at players or coaches from their seats. The majority rolled their eyes at them. We figure they were from up north where you can call your team and coaches anything you want in the pros. I have heard a few times in here "I give up" or Im done ..............and those are the ones im calling out. IF you are not still wearing the orange and blue (you wore for Timmy Danny SOS and all the good times) in these times then you are a bandwagoneer. I get the ego thing. The rivals are now laughing at us............like we did for a long time to them,
The worst were nulls in Gville that would finally put on their nolesh#t after a rare win over us. you could tell it was like new cause they were to embarrassed to wear it much. Maybe i have no right to call out our "fans" that now heap abuse and invective on even our players now,...........It is a free speech thing after all but you all know Im old school about this program. I believe what the song says. I believe Mr 2bits was right. Cheer harder when times are bad. Our rivals will say all the nasty sh#t about our program in all kinds of ways,,,,,,,they dont need our help.
I love forums...............they allow anyone to say anything sh#tty about people or programs or even America. USA USA USA .............SEC SEC SEC..............go gators..........go to hell uga and hafazzu...........

No, but you labeled them quitters and bandwagoners, which is pretty much the same.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm loyal to the institution of Gator Football and sports in general, not to any one person or player, staff or roster. Right now we have a terrible stench in the program and disloyal fans (by your definition) ARE NOT THE REASON. Rivals are laughing because our FB team stinks and they enjoy seeing us in a frenzy. Fans need something to look forward to in their team, competing with a rival, being in the running for conference championship or building towards playing in the NC tourney....something. We have NONE of that and are along ways away, further now than when Chump was coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.