The redundancy of this forum

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let me dumb down what I said ( this is dumb, I know).
My point is saying the same insults every damnd day about the program, players and former coach becomes redundant
and monotonous............I mean how many times can some of them say it........dozens of times, hundreds of times or even thousands of times? That is not questioning their loyalty more like their mental stability. But then I changed gears and said if you quit wearing your gator stuff and pretended you were not a gator anymore that made you a bandwagon fan.........
if that was not the message you got it was the message I meant.
How many times are you gonna post your breakfast fare? How many times are you gonna post about picking kumquats with some 90 year old dirt farmer? Redundancy? Who’s dumbing down the message board?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
How many times are you gonna post your breakfast fare? How many times are you gonna post about picking kumquats with some 90 year old dirt farmer? Redundancy? Who’s dumbing down the message board?
At least it changes from day to day.............unlike butters sucks.......the qb sucks..........fooley sucks.................etc etc etc........
I never pickd any fckn kumquats..........strictly citrus and berries...........at least im original...........
Why not just put this in your sig, MJ................"EVERYTHING SUCKS., so there" :lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At least it changes from day to day.............unlike butters sucks.......the qb sucks..........fooley sucks.................etc etc etc........
I never pickd any fckn kumquats..........strictly citrus and berries...........at least im original...........
Why not just put this in your sig, MJ................"EVERYTHING SUCKS., so there" :lmao2:
Not everything sucks...just Mac and his last few supporters. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My point is saying the same insults every damnd day about the program, players and former coach becomes redundant
and monotonous............I mean how many times can some of them say it........dozens of times, hundreds of times or even thousands of times? That is not questioning their loyalty more like their mental stability. But then I changed gears and said if you quit wearing your gator stuff and pretended you were not a gator anymore that made you a bandwagon fan.........
It's a message board.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It's a message board.
Yes, so I posted my message............I aint here to join the jerk or massage the angry..........I think our program is
worth more than all the insults we can sling at it........I save my ire for the doggies and nulls.............

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, so I posted my message............I aint here to join the jerk or massage the angry..........I think our program is
worth more than all the insults we can sling at it........I save my ire for the doggies and nulls.............
It took you almost 2 years to get over the firing of your boy Chimp, you are going to be holding a torch for Mac for probably 3 or 4.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I'm really not sure what you expect. The program is in massive disarray. I am pretty sure we all love the Gators.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
390259_182096778542263_826350989_n.jpg

We now have hope.............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I love your breakfast posts. They do remind me to eat my bran.

I'm just hackin on ya old Gator.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
ac5bcab974f700916fbbc85a085210bd25abe1c5.jpg

Like a lot of old Gators Stephen PE probably read the late Tom McEwen's columns in the Tampa Tribune. He used to start his columns with a description of what his wife fixed him for breakfast. An icon.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I’m really pumped about the direction of the program and couldn’t be prouder of the effort that the players have made in representing Gator nation. The coaches are sure to continue recruiting the best talent available, looking beyond meaningless star rankings and looking for the best fit for the system and school. We can all be proud that only a quarter of the team was suspended this year in what surely was some kind of misunderstanding. Boys will be boys and I believe in our boys. Our record is pretty good considering that teams like USF and UCF are recruiting the same state. I’m sure we will win out and lay claim to champions of life real soon. I’m behind Randy Shannon and Nuss and Nord. Go Gators, in all kinds of weather!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Like a lot of old Gators Stephen PE probably read the late Tom McEwen's columns in the Tampa Tribune.
:exactly: my first sports writing hero............
Over your fresh Plant City strawberries sitting in cream, three pork sausage patties, three eggs basted in that sausage grease, a glob of heavily buttered grits, hunk of pre-buttered, oven-toasted Cuban bread with guava jelly, chilled sliced Ruskin tomatoes with mayonnaise dashes, large glass of cold milk, coffee and a bite or two of mouth-cleansing apple, these breakfast additives:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Why do you all keep watching this garbage?
I just read some of this thread. No one told me some of "my people: had shown up. I saw one of my kind get double digit likes...........we do have some "in all kinds of weather folks in here"
Now I have a confession to make. I live in a very small town (mom). And live on the main drag. I spend a lot of time in the yard working so I am very visible. One local is a dog fan. Quiet guy with kids I taught. Nice fella. I work with his MIL. I even spoke with him a few days before the climax of this story. Someone told me the other day at church, after the dog annihilation of gator nation, he was asked in church how he felt. His reply was he KNEW the game was over when he saw coach working in the yard sometime during the 4th qtr. They said the church erupted in laughter. And it was the absolute truth. When it was beyond hope I went out and weeded my fence line and Wade must have driven by. So I didnt watch that one to the bitter end.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I learned two things from this thread:

1) Coach is a Colin Kaepernick devotee. (Who knew?)

2) There is apparently something called a "Pussy Forum" and I haven't been invited. Please direct me to where it is, I have a lot to say on the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator