The Rise of the Beta-Male Sexual Harasser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Taco Gratis, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Taco Gratis

Taco Gratis Often wrong, never in doubt.

Oxbucks:
    $46
    Ratings:
    +1,599 / -25
    https://spectator.org/the-rise-of-the-beta-male-sexual-harasser/

2. Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
    $282
    Ratings:
    +1,096 / -12
  3. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Apologies non-apologies, what I really agree with: Never mind that he denied his accuser’s experience. He doesn’t “remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leann does,” but women “deserve to be heard, and believed.”

4. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66

Weinstein is screwed up really bad. He sounds like a crack addict looking for his next fix talking with that model he is harassing.

5. Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $340
    Ratings:
    +4,746 / -12
    The article hits the nail on the head.

The left promoted the sexual revolution. They promoted feminism. So what do the do when they are caught with their pants down. Sounds like a bunch of chicks with dicks.

6. Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
    $282
    Ratings:
    +1,096 / -12
    Why can’t Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose sing “Baby I was Born This Way” and expect people to accept them for who they are?

(He asked rhetorically, to illustrate the absurdity of the argument.)

7. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Well, I'm still left confused. Are all of these women who have suddenly decided it was wrong for Harvey Weinstein, et al. to show their junk at the office still okay with there pre-teen and tween daughters encountering transgender chicks with dicks showing their junk at schools and public women's restrooms?

8. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Women have private stalls, there are not urinals, no one is showing their junk. I am sure if young girls or women were being flashed a penis you would have heard an uproar. To my knowledge that is not happening.

9. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Sorry -- I knew that Brown and other liberal facilities had installed tampon dispensers in men's rooms for men with periods so I just assumed urinals in the ladies for chicks with dicks were next,

But there have certainly been cases where the female showers in high school gyms have been opened up to chicks with dicks. And, in fact, that was the policy of the Obama administration.

And there have been uproars but only from deplorables not liberal elites whose children typically attend elite private schools not government schools.

10. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    In schools, locker rooms, not ok. In bathrooms, private stalls I have bigger fish to fry. No complaints of predators dressed as women going into women's bathrooms sexually assaulting women. If it happens I will change my stance. I doubt a public restroom school, or community, is where sick men would choose prey. I could be wrong and if I am I am open to that. I have what looked like transgendered men use the ladies restroom (tho I could not say if they were just tall and broad shouldered as I don't spend enough time washing my hands to observe their adam's apple), but they washed their hands and left.

11. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Actually there have been reports of predators going into ladies rooms in liberal-friendly places like Target when they are looking for girls to bother. But you are right, the locker room and shower stuff is far worse.

12. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    One has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the other. So in short mostly yes.

Men forcing themselves on us is in no way related to men, who believe they are women using the women's restroom. If they start assaulting us with that premise we might change our mind, but so far that has not happened, sexual harassment does.

And it seems to do so with men in positions of power, with impunity.

13. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/4522/...womens-restroom-secretly-amanda-prestigiacomo

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4844/...y-men-dressed-women-will-amanda-prestigiacomo

http://linkis.com/www.lifesitenews.com/12D80

http://www.king5.com/news/local/seattle/man-in-womens-locker-room-cites-gender-rule/65533111

14. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Of course the perverts are starting to infiltrate the women's restrooms. But those aren't the type of stories that fit the liberal narratives promoted by the media.

And, while there is a difference between a Weinstein or Frankken style assaulter and a bathroom pervert, women should be concerned about both types.

And I'm sure you're aware of the media role in covering up stories about Weinstein and, I'm sure, others as well.

15. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11

Bump. (Of the non-physical or non-harassing variety)

16. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    The guy in the shelter was a predator with a new tool. The others did not "sexually assault" women though it is despicable. Men will always prey on women. They could have always dressed as women and sneaked in. Noone stops you at the door and asks you to pull it out to see if you are really a woman. The problem is when the man had the right to undress in a locker room as a man. Thats a problem. He was not dressed as a woman he went in as a man because he could. He did not even pretend to be female. I think with the millions and millions of women that use public restrooms on a daily basis this is nothing compared to college rape, date rape, stranger rape, regular peeping Tom's and sexual harassers. Men will always find a way to prey on women if they are so inclined. Nothing stops a pervert.

17. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Your logic is the same as that used to justify bringing potential Muslim terrorists into the country without vetting. Yes, there will always be male predators as their will always be terrorists but why take steps that will increase their numbers and/or facilitate their actions.

18. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11
    Wow.

So you are approving of a man you do not know being in the public restroom with your daughters?

Interesting that some of the same people (not talking about you TG) who accept this, are deathly afraid of guns. A gun. An inanimate object.

19. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    More guns kill people that crossdresser murder women. I do accept it, even with the idea there may be a rare case where it is used as a ruse, because they could and did do it anyway. Dressed as a woman on hormone therapy sometimes only the adam's apple or sheer height give it away. I have no problem with guns. I hunted deer with my Dad (of course we ate it we did not hunt for sport). But I understand the fear if you have never been exposed to guns. I also am a great shot, prefer a glock for fun at the range.Though I got rid of guns in the home (in a safe until) when my oldest was 5. DV is a good reason not to have guns in the house.

20. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11
    Completely WRONG.

A gun - the inanimate object - has NEVER killed anyone or anything in human history. Never.

It is ALWAYS in the hands of someone either full of hatred or stupidity, or both.

To keep with the analogy, so you got rid of guns in your home to reduce risk, but you are not concerned that normalizing a man in a woman's restroom increases risk?