The Rise of the Beta-Male Sexual Harasser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Taco Gratis, Nov 24, 2017.

1. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Predators are going to adapt to whatever legal environment they find but it takes time. Allowing men in the ladies room is not going to immediately cause a flood of predators to show up but as they realize they can get away with it, you will see more and more. It is just human nature and common sense.

2. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11
  3. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    I saw that was from fake news CNN and figured it might be from their "Onion" division but no, it really is true.

Well, over the years, Lauer's compensation has been creeping up and what better way to get rid of someone you've decided you are paying too much.

4. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    Managed to rewind the Today show back to the beginning. Savannah seemed pretty broken up. Hoda probably knew something was afoot since someone must have called her to tell her to come in for the early shift.

Why not kick him over the MSNBC like Brian Williams -- was Lauer's liberal credential insufficient?

5. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11
  6. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    There were all of those rumors before about how NBC planned to replace Lauer with Megyn Kelly so perhaps this is the first step. So far, Megyn has been a disaster both in her Sunday show and in the 9am hour but NBC may decide to double down the same way ESPN has continued to promote a liberal political agenda despite losing millions of viewers and billions of dollars.

7. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $42
    Ratings:
    +1,097 / -10
    I love how the left constantly prides itself on being morally superior to anyone who disagrees with them, and yet, they're the biggest offenders of everything they ***** about; racism, sexism, violence etc. Projection at it's finest.

8. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Hypocrisy is especially disturbing, touting women's rights, voting on feminist issues in a way that feels supportive of women while abusing them behind the scenes. Just as bad, getting fired by breaking the law for posting the ten commandments when you sexually assaulted a 14 year old. Let's see under the bible Joseph Mary and all those nutty arguments, they were not married, it's at least fornication putting all else aside, and in the NT " lusting a woman which is the same as adultery". I think Jesus was saying don't lust women's bodies, respect them as human beings. The first feminist. Literally, had women as followers when men and women were expected to worship separately, speaking to the woman at the well who was both a minority and a woman, for that day Avant garde.

9. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    lol There is no evidence he did that except a claim by a lady that has major credibility issues and has already been shown to be a liar.

10. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Not one woman 6. Only one sexual assault and I find her, and all the independent witnesses who confirm their relationship as well as the fact that she reported the assault at the time not 40 years later very credible. The yearbook person, not sure, but Corfman, credible; too many people from those working at the courthouse where he picked her up, to school friends, to neighborhood kids along with details that line up. In addition her Mother verifies Moore offered to "watch her" during her divorce proceedings. And other court staff confirm. That's just not normal.

But when the truth forces you to face something you just can't be ok with, a republican slim majority slimmer, you will look for what you can. Maybe Trump's claim (that he did not make at the time but rather said the access hollywood tape was locker room talk) the the tape is suddenly fake are true too. He has learned from Moor you can deny even the most obvious and if people want to believe you they will find a way to do so.

11. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Or depressed, suicide when without easy access they might not have made a decision with such finality, or criminals, or perpetrators of DV (if killed on the scene I did not see them, I had many women blinded by being shot in the temple leaving their brain intact but taking out their optic nerves, or anger, or stupid parent not securing their guns kids playing with them and shooting friends or siblings....They sheer number of suicides and accidental shootings is astonishing (crime excluded). The number of crossdressers peeping is not astonishing. In fact, it is quite rare in compared to gun violence.

12. Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    First off there are not 6 so called victims claiming they were 14 and most of them are being outed as probable operatives that have a problem with this Judge due to his court rulings years ago and a couple of them have strong connections to the opposing side.

If the Dems were smart they would have held this until about 10 days prior to the election so there wouldn't have been time to show it was a setup.

13. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Exactly, that along with the fact that Corfman is a registered Republican who is not civilly suing him take her motive away. In fact, he has not threatened to sue her for defamation, because he can't she has too many facts to support her. So instead he is suing the Washington post. Six women said he pursued them in their teens when he was in his 30's. One one sexual assault of a 14 year old, another sexual assault from someone whose motives I question since she will not produce the yearbook. But that one 14 year old is a felony and I find her credible.

14. Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    lol You are a fool. That means about as much as the Dem plant posters saying "I voted for Trump but now......" I might post what makes them look to clearly be BS artists and there reasons to do it tomorrow but its out there in the court records etc. besides the joke doctored yearbook and the rest that they refuse to let any 3rd party look at.

15. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    The yearbook has nothing to do with the 14 year olds sexual assault. The yearbook is Nelson, the 14 year old is Corfman. Maybe you should read the Washington Post article before you erroneously comment on things you know little to nothing about. I agree Nelson is very suspect, especially since she will not produce the yearbook for scrutiny by an independent expert, PLUS she has a lawsuit with Allred representing her. But that has NOTHING to do with the seuxal assault claim by Corfman which more than passes the smell test. If it didn't Moore would have sued her, he didn't. Because there is too much corroboration.

16. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $158
    Ratings:
    +747 / -7
    Yeah, it's not working so now a former Navy Seal is forming a write in campaign. He says he is a republican and supported John Kasich for President. Just how convenient is that?

17. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $194
    Ratings:
    +3,971 / -70
    How would he sue her? -- he is a public figure. The fact is that her story doesn't pass the "smell test" -- did she expect some romancing from the older man, got nothing and now has her revenge 40 years later thanks to The Washington Post?

18. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $375
    Ratings:
    +3,209 / -11

I am going to say this as politely and as delicately as I can, but I have read that post three times and I cannot understand what point you are attempting to make.

Are you disputing the fact that a gun cannot be discharged without human intervention?

Help please.

19. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    Doesn't matter if she is lying it's defamation. It's not her opinion, she specifically accused him of sexual assault. And he would if he had a case to vindicate himself.

20. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +208 / -10
    I am saying the easy availability of guns makes crime more likely. Statistics show you are more likely to die if you keep a gun in your home than if you don't. So for all the stuff about defending yourself against criminals, and that does happen, the risk is far greater in having it readily available, than having a stranger come in and kill you. I hunted, with my Dad, our family was a southern hunting family. I believe in gun rights. I also would not have one in my home with kids in the home or if I was in an abusive relationship. Easy access in my opinion is stupid, even in a safe. Cuz really if it's hidden in a safe how do you get it to defend yourself. If you like to go to the range or hunt I see why you would want one, and it's your right. I chose to get rid of mine.

BTW in trauma, about once every 1-2 years we would get a teen under 18 male who shot themselves over a girl dumping them. Most did not survive and became organ donor if they lived long enough to get to the ICU. Parents had taught them gun safety, one was a cops kid. They never dreamed it could happen. Teens are volatile, and one split second decision changes that family forever. They all regretted having guns in the home after. One was a shotgun. He pointed too far forward and blew the front of his face nose down off. He will never eat except via feeding tube, will have a trach for life, faces hundreds of surgeries to rebuild his face. Those folks never dreamed he would use a shotgun to kill himself.

#40 Traumagirl, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017