The SEC bowl games thread

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How will the SEC fare in bowl games this bowl game season?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far Miss State doesn't look like they even want to play in their bowl game vs Miami Ohio. SEC loses to a MAC school??

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Cowbell losing right now. And I hope VT kills the Hogs.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not impressive at all right now. I have a feeling it will be more losses than wins. Who knows what UF team will show up. But I see the Barn, Hogs, Vols, Dawgs losing. aTM and Kintukee have a 50-50 shot. Cocks I would have put as a L but not Willie Taggert, so who knows. I see BAMA winning both games and the NC.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Cowbell was up by one and driving and was in FG range with over 3 min left and they decide to go for it on fourth down instead of kicking the FG and turned it over on downs and now Miami Ohio is getting ready to win on a FG. What a piss poor decision by Mullet. Well, almost. Cowbell dodged a bullet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How did MSU get a bowl game with only 5 wins?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a problem with the number of bowls. Especially when I'm in a bowl pool. I'll watch almost all of 'em. Some of the lower tier bowls this year have provided great games so far.

If a bowl is financially sustainable, it should be played. Those that feel there is too many can choose not to watch.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad for Miami though, that was their Super Bowl and they lost because of blocked kicks. MSU clearly didn't give a rat's ass.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That Miami QB was damned tough, only a soph. You start 0-6, win 6 straight and get in a bowl, their future looks good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cowbell was up by one and driving and was in FG range with over 3 min left and they decide to go for it on fourth down instead of kicking the FG and turned it over on downs and now Miami Ohio is getting ready to win on a FG. What a piss poor decision by Mullet. Well, almost. Cowbell dodged a bullet.
If you made me choose between Daz and Mullet for our next coach, I'd take Daz. Both suck but at least Daz can recruit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone have a real answer? I thought you had to win six games to be eligible for a bowl.

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone have a real answer? I thought you had to win six games to be eligible for a bowl.
if not enough teams have a winning record to fill the bowls they do select teams next teams with high academic rankings

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maryland-BC was the Daz-Durkin Bowl or maybe the Ex-UF OC/DC Bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.