Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this is true... ~~
Re: SEC Network

Options

‎06-16-2014 05:00 PM

Please take this for what its worth - I talked with a Comcast employee on their chat line earlier asking them about sec network ,The Comcast person was Jeian , my name on my account is lewis . I hope what she says is true , but take this for what its worth.

Jeian: I hope you are having a great day!
LEWIS_: always
Jeian: Thank you for providing that information.
Jeian: As I understand , we are to check the Sec network , is that correct ?
LEWIS_: to see if it will be offered in August. Sec network is a new popular channel starting in august for southeastern confernce college football fans
LEWIS_: At & T and dish have announced they will offer. Comcast will lose alot of folks if they dont offer. .
Jeian: Would you mind waiting for a couple of minutes while I research that for you?
LEWIS_: dont mine , just hope comcast offers it or are still considering it
Jeian: Thank you for patiently waiting.
Jeian: Upon checking , the said sec network is still in process for the sports entertainment package ( $9.95) per month
Jeian: As resolution I created a ticket for the earlier resolution for the sec offer
LEWIS_: what does a ticket mean
LEWIS_: also the sports package is 5.95 now does that mean price increase?
Jeian: The ticket is created as a reference of what our valued customer needs and need to set on the accounts
Jeian: As i can see , the price will depend on the last offered price
LEWIS_: so 9.95 is the offered price? and Comcast--Will OFFER SEC NETWORK?
Jeian: If your current offered price is 5.95 it will remain 5.95 after adding the sec package
Jeian: Also a notification on the upgrade will be sent on your email
LEWIS_: so comcast is going to offer sec network for sure? when will they make announcement ?
Jeian: Also a call is set for the request/update on the sec network within 24 48 hours .
Jeian: Upon checking yes , it will be available but still need few more announcement
LEWIS_: does that mean a announcement will be made in the next 48 hours to news media . This is a big deal.
Jeian: Thst is correct
Jeian: This is done to make sure that we able to provide correct information on the upcomming promotions
LEWIS_: how long will i pay the 595 until it goes up to 995
Jeian: It will stay on $ 5.95
LEWIS_: ok thank u for your help
Jeian: You are most welcome.
Jeian: I really appreciate working with you today. Is there anything else that I can assist you with? I am more than glad to help you out further.
LEWIS_: they just need to hurry up and announce , i hear a lot of folks have already left comcast , because it hasnt been offered yet.
Jeian: Thank you for choosing Comcast, the Home of the Fastest Internet Connection. If you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us through 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489).We appreciate your business with us! Enjoy the rest of the week, and please click the EXIT CHAT" "Thank you and God bless!

End of chat folks , hope its true

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That would be great. I have DirecTV and they are sure to fall in line if Comcast bites the bullet!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have FIOS. I'm haven't even checked yet, but I'd assume that it would be on there.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Directv better get the SEC network.
It's the SEC Network that is playing hardball. From what I understand, the network is demanding $1.25 per subscriber and it is NOT to be part of an expanded package, but the provider's basic package. Basically, they are saying pay us $1.25 for everyone you service whether they want the programming or not. I would guess that between Comcast and DirecTV, that would be about 80% of their customers that could care less about the SEC Network nationwide.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Comcast and can honestly trade them over 100 channels of crap for one SEC Network. But I already decided I'd pay for it if I have to.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure by the time the network launches all of the major players will be offering it. I'm not real excited about paying extra for it though.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3503 said:
I'm sure by the time the network launches all of the major players will be offering it. I'm not real excited about paying extra for it though.

you can watch on caps TV

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time Warner better have it or I'll be upset!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just go to the games I care about.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's simple really, tickets are always available.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n3766 said:
It's simple really, tickets are always available.
Some of us don't want to drive 9 hours to hope somebody is scalping tickets outside.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n3756 said:
I just go to the games I care about.
Well yeah, we go to pretty much all of the home games....but still, I want it for other stuff.

(And by other stuff I mean looking at a dapper Tim Tebow)

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3779 said:
Well yeah, we go to pretty much all of the home games....but still, I want it for other stuff.

(And by other stuff I mean looking at a dapper Tim Tebow)

Nothing wrong with a little fantasy sex... :banana:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n3785 said:
Nothing wrong with a little fantasy sex... :banana:
sex.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users