The signs were there

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Not lots of jawing or animosity around the outside or inside. We had one behind us in the gator section that finally stfu when it filled in about 5 min. into the game. We walked the perimeter of the stadium and drinking was the main order of the day. Even the fan fair by the under the IPF wasnt filled with too many. We couldnt find food for the ticket provider's wife (the money person) so that was a thorn.

Sooooo we end up at the gator walk near the rope where they go in and young Ga fans keep trying to squeeze past us to go somewhere which they cant cause the rope blocks them really pisssing my buddies wife. So she starts "letting them know" "YOU CANT get there from here" . This after she is tried to emascualte him with her tungsten tongue on the drive over about the driving. She makes HUGE money telling people what to do for some company that provides consultants all over America. Well, I'm standing in that dead crowd waiting for the late arriving Gator Walk. Like the last crowd Im in, waiting to get into the stadium in Gville, I start a cheer. We are almost all gator fans. ORANGE I scream.......... The other side of the gator walk act like they heard nothing. The guy beside me acts like I shot him I keep it up and it is fckn luke warm. ONE guy near the front is giving me the BLUE hard as he can. As it quckly dies I ask loudly of the other side if they are too drunk to cheer. FCKKKTHEM... Inside its better with the fans but Ga is more invested. I guess coming one play from the title last year does that for you.

Its not the same WLOCP as it was 20 yrs ago and earlier. My son had a good time and he probably heard as much profanity as I did from my dad when I was younger. My dad used profanity to make his point like an impressionist used oils to paint with. oh yeah,,,,,,,,,FCKKKK JORJA........

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, as Ingvald would say..."there's your sign." We get past this one and the team stays on the course Mullen is taking them, the fans come around as well. Lot of winning and positive therapy needed to get us over the lost decade.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I still think we are ahead of schedule. I loved the passion for the bad PI call. And then 7 plays inside the two and they cannot score a TD. THAT showed some real heart and character from our boys. Dan is dancing with the players he inherited and if you ask me has done an outstanding job. Im proud of him and the players. fck jorja

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator