The simple truth

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The offense will not get better. It doesn't take three years to implement an offense. It shouldn't even take one off season to get enough in to function properly. Yet here we are, year three, going into a game the coaches self proclaimed as one of the programs most important ever, and we showed up to drop 180 yards of offense and zero offensive touchdowns. Mac isn't a good coach. He isn't a good recruiter. He isn't a good evaluator of staff talent. He isn't good in general. We don't deserve this. No P5 deserves this level of ineptitude.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The offense will not get better. It doesn't take three years to implement an offense. It shouldn't even take one off season to get enough in to function properly. Yet here we are, year three, going into a game the coaches self proclaimed as one of the programs most important ever, and we showed up to drop 180 yards of offense and zero offensive touchdowns. Mac isn't a good coach. He isn't a good recruiter. He isn't a good evaluator of staff talent. He isn't good in general. We don't deserve this. No P5 deserves this level of ineptitude.
You should start a thread with this info!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... add:
1) he lies to cover up his inferiority at SEC HC/CEOing
2) he cannot instruct/develop a QB even out of kids coming in with talent.
and worst of all, he gave Swonky a bully pulpit.;)

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sad part is anything written at this point is an understatement.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Every time I see this picture, I become more and more convinced that Jim was once a produce manager at Publix, and he just took this picture off the wall to use for bios.

BbYvMqp0_400x400.jpeg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This board needs people like me or it would sink like the titanic

I think the sarcasm flew over your head.....there's already two dozen of these threads. Your comments would have been well taken in any of them....without having to start another thread. But here's to you, because you are 100% right!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Every time I see this picture, I become more and more convinced that Jim was once a produce manager at Publix, and he just took this picture off the wall to use for bios.

BbYvMqp0_400x400.jpeg
Good grief enough of the coach bashing that picture has assistant manager written all over it.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

But I was lead to believe that Mac was "The Quarterback Whisperer "

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think the sarcasm flew over your head.....there's already two dozen of these threads. Your comments would have been well taken in any of them....without having to start another thread. But here's to you, because you are 100% right!
thats cool man. And yet it's still not merged with any of those threads. Perty cool huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator