The snarky post-game Mac press conference thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Who will he attack tonight? The press? The fans?

Discuss.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
"This is a really good team. Believe me."

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"I think there were 12 other teams that would've loved to be here tonight? Is that right? And yet, here we are. Our kids played their hearts out against the best team in the country. Wow, what a team on that other sideline. I'm just a simple Montana boy that found his way to Atlanta. Kinda cool, huh?"

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
"I think there were 12 other teams that would've loved to be here tonight? Is that right? And yet, here we are. Our kids played their hearts out against the best team in the country. Wow, what a team on that other sideline. I'm just a simple Montana boy that found his way to Atlanta. Kinda cool, huh?"
Look, we have Mac's script writer on this board.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I won't be satisfied with anything other than him reading a letter of resignation, and admitting he's in over his head. I know it won't happen, I'm just saying what'll make me satisfied tonight.

Against the rest of the SEC, we are badly outmatched in talent, and in coaching. Neither will change with him here. If he stays and says he can fix it, he should be arrested for fraud.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Well we did get our usual mid-teens in points, so we are consistent there. He can brag about how he brought offensive consistency back to UF.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
He'll probably blow smoke about how awesome Saban is, anyone catch Saban say sorry for running the score up?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Didn't watch at all. How did we give up the two late tds though? Just gave up or was kiffin a dick head and ran up the score?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It appears like we put football players on a bus or plane and tell them to go play and have fun with no instruction.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch at all. How did we give up the two late tds though? Just gave up or was kiffin a dick head and ran up the score?
Never stopped the run, not even a little bit

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sounds like Butters is playing the" woe is me card" talking about his numbers were down when he took over and it takes a while to build that up. What you don't need numbers wise is to teach fundamentals and basic football 101! What does not having numbers have to do with horrendous O-line play or a zillion missed tackles every week. We have a lot of guys that many schools also recruited, so what does it say Coach Butters?:butters:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.