The TENNESSEE You Must Confront on October 4, 2014

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n40423 said:
My lizards, it doesn't matter how good Utah State happens to be. The bottom line is we opened against a team that ended last season ranked very high in the BCS and thoroughly outplayed them before the cheering throngs of Neyland. It hasn't been this good in over 10 years.

The Volunteers just may be...
Rap for them, Gene Autry
I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feed
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again

Ridin' the range once more
Totin' my old 44
Where you sleep out every night
And the only law is right
Back in the saddle again

:uhoh::tard:

You Morons are right on track....

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Ray Finkle;n39758 said:
Depends on who you are using it on...

Who do you think? I do not enjoy reading Alvin's drivel. Its a tired act, and I don't think even he believes it anymore, he does it to get attention

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n40423 said:
Back in the saddle again

Back in the saddle indeed....

West+Hollywood+gay+pride+parade+cowboy+2009.JPG

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back on topic and the reason for Yorkie's post.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to break it to you Alvin, but Vol fans were a lot more jacked when they beat NC State a couple of years ago in the GA Dome. They were already clearing a spot in the trophy case for the National Championship trophy after that game.

But, congratulations on the "big" win this weekend. Enjoy it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n41003 said:
I hate to break it to you Alvin, but Vol fans were a lot more jacked when they beat NC State a couple of years ago in the GA Dome. They were already clearing a spot in the trophy case for the National Championship trophy after that game.

But, congratulations on the "big" win this weekend. Enjoy it.

Yep, they're world beaters up here now. And they are still well on track for their 5-7 campaign. Oops and this just in. Injury bug bites them......One OL down for the year on an already slow, inexperienced line. (Hate to see the kid hurt, btw.) Ole Stoopsy is going to bring them crashing down to reality next week and then on to the Puppies. Nothing is better then watching some of these asshats with the unrealistic expectations then the realization. Epic.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Did not read through all of these so sorry if this has been said, but is saying "Most Dynamic Opening Game for Tennessee in Over a Decade" a contradiction in terms......... that would insinuate they are some how dynamic would it not......................... :hehehe:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're going to hear a lot of names you've never heard as the season progresses that will reflect the quality of Butch Jones' recruiting efforts. Names you probably first encounter in the Oktoberfest game on the fourth. I can't wait for the first sighting of out celebrated Royal Couple, Junior n Lulu.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n41548 said:
I'll say it again. It was Utah State.

You're right. Shows you how much attention I give toward football teams in the mountainous areas of the far west.l. Oregon State, Utah State, what's the difference?

PS
Yo, AB a friend of mine, a tennis rival, got a 2007 Corvette with only 39K on the speedometer. He didn't want to talk about the insurance rates he's going to have to pay. Remember those days?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n41548 said:
I'll say it again. It was Utah State.

You're right. Shows you how much attention I give toward football teams in the mountainous areas of the far west.l. Oregon State, Utah State, what's the difference?

PS
Yo, AB a friend of mine, a tennis rival, got a 2007 Corvette with only 39K on the speedometer. He didn't want to talk about the insurance rates he's going to have to pay. Remember those days?
Yes and I miss them. I'll get another one soon.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Alvin York;n39448 said:
I don't eat pork but my favorite barbeque chicken is waiting at the Rendezvous here in Memphis, the best Bar B Q in the world

Why am I not surprised that Law Dawg is the "first responder" to my thread.

I was disappointed with the ribs at the Rendezvous. They weren't fall off the bone tender. Should have went with the pulled pork.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So far everything is coming up roses for the Tennessee Volunteers. We steamrolled Arkansas State before the home folks for our second victory. Can you dig it? The Vols are UNDEFEATED, baby! Next stop, Norman, Oklahoma to face the #4 ranked Sooners. We'll know a lot more about Tennessee after this game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n45417 said:
So far everything is coming up roses for the Tennessee Volunteers. We steamrolled Arkansas State before the home folks for our second victory. Can you dig it? The Vols are UNDEFEATED, baby! Next stop, Norman, Oklahoma to face the #4 ranked Sooners. We'll know a lot more about Tennessee after this game.
Alvin, you guys looked terrible against Arkansas State.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n45419 said:

That's the pitfall of looking ahead to challenge the fourth ranked team in the country at their stadium. :This game could be a turning point for the long suffering Vols and their fans. Do the Tennessee fans realize this game is infinitely more important to our Renaissance than the upcoming Florida game?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n45419 said:

That's the pitfall of looking ahead to challenge the fourth ranked team in the country at their stadium. :This game could be a turning point for the long suffering Vols and their fans. Do the Tennessee fans realize this game is infinitely more important to our Renaissance than the upcoming Florida game?
"Looking ahead" :lmao:

This is a Gator board. We don't give a damn what UT fans do or don't realize. We just want to keep them away from our pets.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n45427 said:

Yeah and your "looking ahead", lets see....Oklahoma, Georgia, then UF. You're going to get your azz waxed.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Have the Vols learned how to wash their privates yet? I would think that would be a bigger concern than winning a football game.

"We had, I told them, the worst shower discipline of any team I've ever been around. So we talked a little bit about application of soap to the rag and making sure you hit all your body. You know, you can neglect it trying to cut corners, and it shows in how you practice and elsewhere. I'm hoping we show some improvement in that."

http://deadspin.com/5634089/tennesse...properly-bathe

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n45633 said:
Have the Vols learned how to wash their privates yet? I would think that would be a bigger concern than winning a football game.

"We had, I told them, the worst shower discipline of any team I've ever been around. So we talked a little bit about application of soap to the rag and making sure you hit all your body. You know, you can neglect it trying to cut corners, and it shows in how you practice and elsewhere. I'm hoping we show some improvement in that."

http://deadspin.com/5634089/tennesse...properly-bathe
Makes you wonder who was watching so closely as to even notice that. Was someone standing there closely observing these guys soap up? :barfaway:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator