The TENNESSEE You Must Confront on October 4, 2014

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n45670 said:
Makes you wonder who was watching so closely as to even notice that. Was someone standing there closely observing these guys soap up? :barfaway:

Sandusky.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n45670 said:
Makes you wonder who was watching so closely as to even notice that. Was someone standing there closely observing these guys soap up? :barfaway:

Yeah, I can just picture some old southern coach standing at the shower entrance watching.....

"Aight now, git it good an' soapy. That's it. Now lift uppin' them balls an' scrub 'em good hard. 'Atta boy! (spits tobacco juice). Now rinse in between them butt cheeks and yer done."

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
oxrageous;n45670 said:

Yeah, I can just picture some old southern coach standing at the shower entrance watching.....

"Aight now, git it good an' soapy. That's it. Now lift uppin' them balls an' scrub 'em good hard. 'Atta boy! (spits tobacco juice). Now rinse in between them butt cheeks and yer done."
:puke:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n45703 said:

I laughed out loud at this disturbing mental image. :lmao:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n45703 said:

[video=youtube;j55mObwYVPY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j55mObwYVPY[/video]

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n45703 said:

OK that image is forever burned in my mind. But I did :lmao:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When will you acknowledge what the entire world is observing? Tennessee is slowly but surely getting back on track. I realize it bruises your egos to think we are more oriented toward beating the highly ranked Oklahoma's as opposed to a middle of the pack SEC team that lost seven in a row last year.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
They must be breaking out the funnels and going bottoms up with their traditional butt chugging celebration.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Coach9 said:
They must be breaking out the funnels and going bottoms up with their traditional butt chugging celebration.
This is why locker room hygiene became an issue. Some of the funnels were getting rank.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n46029 said:
When will you acknowledge what the entire world is observing? Tennessee is slowly but surely getting back on track. I realize it bruises your egos to think we are more oriented toward beating the highly ranked Oklahoma's as opposed to a middle of the pack SEC team that lost seven in a row last year.

I watched some of the UT game Saturday, and if ASU didn't constantly shoot themselves in the foot, then that game would have been much much closer. If I remember correctly, UT could only score 3 points against them in the second half, and that was after ASU failed to convert a 4th down in their own territory with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Pitiful. They'll be lucky to win 5 games this year. They will shock the world if they win 6.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvie, if you're as good as you say UToothless should have waxed the floor with ASU. Dude you are absolutely smokin' crack. More oriented to beating Oklahoma. Ole Stoopsie got this for ya. And Ike Clanton is a good representation of YOU!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
75231-Tombstone-hells-coming-with-me-6dUr.gif

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All this trash talking from the Gator fans is nice to hear again. No doubt they see the light and are increasingly worried about this Oktoberfest game. A loss to Tennessee will devastate the Gator Nation and be the death knell for whack Will Muschamp.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenerc couldn't even beat a 4-8 Gators team...they will be annihilated this year. Just another ho hum stomping by UF which has been the theme for this...."rivalry" ?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n46252 said:
All this trash talking from the Gator fans is nice to hear again. No doubt they see the light and are increasingly worried about this Oktoberfest game. A loss to Tennessee will devastate the Gator Nation and be the death knell for whack Will Muschamp.
P43330_500.jpg

LofahSponge.jpg

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Alvin York;n46252 said:
P43330_500.jpg

LofahSponge.jpg
:lmao:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Alvin York;n46252 said:
P43330_500.jpg

LofahSponge.jpg
Ho Lee Fuk

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Alvin York;n46252 said:
P43330_500.jpg

LofahSponge.jpg
Wii Tu Lo!

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
It's really sad that Alvagina hasn't found a life amoungst his toothless brethren. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb