The throw that may have won Ohio State's quarterback battle

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
From report, doesn't look like Urbs is quite ready to hand job to Hoskins.

In that case it's up to Burrow to make his call.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If the kid wants to come here it's a no brainer. We need a serviceable QB and he more than fits the bill. He doesn't throw it too pretty but he makes the plays and doesn't play stupid. Something we really, really need.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You made a similar comment that my previous thread about about recruits' reactions after the O and B game should have been in the recruiting thread, and you were right. I looked for a thread about Burrow before I posted this one, but didn't see it. I must have missed it. My apologies.

Honestly, I'm just being a smart ass. This is good info, and so was the other thread.

Here's the thread I was talking about (it's near the bottom of the 1st page here), 48 replies - all similar to the replies here. I hope we get this kid. He's the starter the second he sets foot on campus:

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/sho...te-qb-joe-burrow-if-he-transfers.19222/page-3

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should definitely try to go get this Burrow kid but we can't discount Urbs sweet talking him into staying...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I greatly doubt that he would be coming to UF, a smaller school that is know for making NFL QBs would be a much better choice. Somewhere he would be assured of starting.

If he didnt beat Franks out by the 2nd practice he shouldnt even dream of ever starting in the NFL.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
That was a really, really nice throw in the clip. Burrow can't do that. Haskins only went 9 of 19, but I don't know the context. The play in the video, though.....dang!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@jbook37: Paul Finebaum show saying if Joe Burrow loses the QB job at Ohio State, Dan Mullen and Florida would be very interested. Mullen and Urban offense very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.