The truth behind why Grimes transferred to UF

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
If this is true, Urbs will call it quit after the season.....heartburn ... then Buck nuts will feel like we do about him....:killhim:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Lots of players have come out and said it’s not true and that they were there. Nothing really coming from Trevon. Sounds like maybe he sensationalized what was said and his parents took it literally? Either way seems like a ridiculous story. Mcmurphy seems hell bent on killing his career for Zach Smith/Urban Meyer
Zach Smith killed his career. Urbs, Herman, Smith are all pos.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I said this in the original Zach Smith thread. Brett was snooping around asking questions at OSU and Urban pulled some strings and had him fired. The guy gets more scoops than anyone in that profession. It's the only explanation for Brett giving Urbs a taste of his own brand of relentless effort.
He got laid off in 2017. Part of ESPN cutting salaries.

Had nothing to do with urban.

ESPN layoffs hit Danny Kanell, Trent Dilfer, Brett McMurphy, others
Updated on Apr 27, 2017 at 05:54 AM CDT

Brett McMurphy

✔@Brett_McMurphy

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/857261094561341440

After 5 great years, I’ve been laid off by ESPN. It was a tremendous opportunity & I enjoyed working w/a lot of really, really good people

10:52 AM - Apr 26, 2017

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Doubt this will go anywhere unless someone corroborates it. But it wouldn't get any traction now if not for some of the stuff Urb's and the staff do.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
He got laid off in 2017. Part of ESPN cutting salaries.

Had nothing to do with urban.

Updated on Apr 27, 2017 at 05:54 AM CDT

Brett McMurphy

✔@Brett_McMurphy

After 5 great years, I’ve been laid off by ESPN. It was a tremendous opportunity & I enjoyed working w/a lot of really, really good people

10:52 AM - Apr 26, 2017
I knew this, my point was he actually broke stories and had a lot of sources that gave him plenty of scoops. Unlike a lot of the other clowns that were laid off that brought nothing to the table. McMurphy being laid off made no sense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Doubt this will go anywhere unless someone corroborates it. .
Grimes isnt going to corroborate it bc it makes his transfer waiver petition false, at least partially.

The flight by Urchan and Company corroborate the incident. Dad's trip from Indy to Crackbus and his friend's travel too.

Any of you REALLY doubt Roidboy did this and probably far worse (ie the young college girls and who knows what)? He looks like a racing lunatic even now when youd think he has attorneys and substance counselors advising him.

Grimes is doing the right thing and likely exactly what UF and Mullinz want.

Herban Urban doesnt look bad here. He didnt say anything bad about Grimes when he quit and didnt oppose the transfer.

I fully expect Roid Boy will do rehab or two then reappear at Youngstown, Toledo or some place. His family name has much pull.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes isnt going to corroborate it bc it makes his transfer waiver petition false, at least partially.

The flight by Urchan and Company corroborate the incident. Dad's trip from Indy to Crackbus and his friend's travel too.

Any of you REALLY doubt Roidboy did this and probably far worse (ie the young college girls and who knows what)? He looks like a racing lunatic even now when youd think he has attorneys and substance counselors advising him.

Grimes is doing the right thing and likely exactly what UF and Mullinz want.

Herban Urban doesnt look bad here. He didnt say anything bad about Grimes when he quit and didnt oppose the transfer.

I fully expect Roid Boy will do rehab or two then reappear at Youngstown, Toledo or some place. His family name has much pull.

Have not doubt that it occurred. I also trust as stated that he is doing the right thing. Until it happens, just don't see nothing but a slap on the wrist or a he said / he said.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Slap on the wrist? Lettingnthe kid go and no doubt counseling roid boy was done. seems like this is right around the time that he was doing outpatient rehab too.

it's just more bad news and more indigestion.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I am just glad we have him!! Let those coaches who treat players like **** suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator