The Visor Toss

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Aside from failing to immediately stock the shelves with highly rated recruits, which may yet improve if we keep up the mojo, there really isn't anything Mullen hasn't done right so far.

Mainly what I see is a guy committed to attention to details, all of them, as well as applying his considerable skills at managing the quarterbacks and installing discipline teamwide.

You knew we were going to get better. Well, here it comes.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He can't make recruits choose us. I think he's done everything very well. It's only a matter of time before the product, his product, will have recruits choosing to be a Gator.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I would love if he followed up, found the fan who got it and signed it. In time with what I feel he will do here, that would make it worth big bucks!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s refreshing to see that he wants to be here. He was literally giddy running out onto the field before the game. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a coach smile like that in that situation. I was against the hire initially, but I’m hoping he can get this recruiting thing going and stick around for more than a cup of coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator