The Walking Dead (spoiler alert)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SQ would have been an excellent leader of that new group from the landfill.

Can you fake a British accent, bc it seems to be required?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have not been reading this thread. Just in case I start watching the show again. I of course watched the season opener last fall but the rest of the season was so bad that I didn't even watch the last two episodes. Should I be still watching the show?

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Allying with the weird trash people is a huge mistake. I know they need bodies, but how can you trust people who (a) live in a dump; and (b) talk like that?

I get what the writers are going for, I guess, kind of a Mad Max thing where all the old language and conventions are being twisted by time and isolation, but it's only been like 3 years since the zombie apocalypse.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I just assumed since they're in the 7th season that it's been 7 years. As a matter of fact, the other night while watching I asked my wife who would believe that 7 y/o gas would still run in a vehicle. Maybe I'm off on that too. :dunno:

I think it's picked up since the mid season break, the battle is about to begin with Carol get'n in on the action.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I just assumed since they're in the 7th season that it's been 7 years. As a matter of fact, the other night while watching I asked my wife who would believe that 7 y/o gas would still run in a vehicle. Maybe I'm off on that too. :dunno:

I think it's picked up since the mid season break, the battle is about to begin with Carol get'n in on the action.
Well, I'm basing the time frame on how old Rick's daughter looks. I'm thinking she looks about two years old this season. If I remember right, whatsherface was pregnant in season 1, so somewhere around 3 years seems reasonable to me.

Ever notice that all the episodes take place in the summer? I don't remember ever seeing an episode where the trees aren't green or with snow on the ground.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'm basing the time frame on how old Rick's daughter looks. I'm thinking she looks about two years old this season. If I remember right, whatsherface was pregnant in season 1, so somewhere around 3 years seems reasonable to me.

Ever notice that all the episodes take place in the summer? I don't remember ever seeing an episode where the trees aren't green or with snow on the ground.
First episode was on Oct 31, 2010, it's in it's 7th season, this year.
However, I do not watch the show, so I don't know how they progress the timeline within the show.

The show is virtually, if not entirely filmed is Georgia, so that may explain some of it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I asked my wife who would believe that 7 y/o gas would still run in a vehicle.
7 year old gas, hell, I can't find gas 7 hours after they announce a hurricane or blizzard. We keep like a 3 day supply of gas, twinkies, and everything else in this country. That stuff would have been gone the first week.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The CGI they're using this half of the season has been top notch! I genuinely thought there was a real deer standing in front of our tv last week!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The CGI they're using this half of the season has been top notch! I genuinely thought there was a real deer standing in front of our tv last week!
:bwahaha:

I just figured they decided to save some money and let some 12 year old students give it a try.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
First episode was on Oct 31, 2010, it's in it's 7th season, this year.
However, I do not watch the show, so I don't know how they progress the timeline within the show.

The show is virtually, if not entirely filmed is Georgia, so that may explain some of it.
It's actually filmed near my hometown. You only get snow that sticks for more than a day about once a decade. The rest melts in a day. Even if it doesn't it's usually not more than an inch or two.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
https://images.moviepilot.com/image...t-episode-of-the-walking-dead-an-1354002.webm

I thought it was Rudolph!

latest

Maybe a preemptive strike to ensure that PETA didn't think any actual animals were harmed?

It was terrible. Perspective is terrible. That thing must have been a giant moose.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, the CGI deer in Season 2 was a LOT more believable, and that's using technology from five years ago! :lol2:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Shiva got her some

this fight gonna drag out the whole next season, just watch.

moral of the story: never trust someone who lives in a dump

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.