The Who Can Mullen Poach Thread

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So due to Ole Mess sanctions what present players and what recruits can we get; who do we want?
With UT commits, who is worth flipping? Include some desirability info., please. Let's move our recruiting class to a Top-5 and fill dire needs. C'mon guys you can do it -- recruit!! right here, right now. Go Gators, strike while the irony is hot.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Do we know who is looking to leave? Other than Patterson?

Rumor Shea is leaning toward Michigan? Also been said that he cannot transfer to an SEC school or a school on the Ole Miss schedule.?? So if UF got him, would that be a ricoshea? :p
Plus, we can target the 2018 commits of UT, FSU, Arkansas, UCLA, >> who else across the country?
What about already enrolled Freshmen whose coaches they signed on for are gonna be gone? Do they have any transfer rights. { Ole Miss' no post season exposure relates to their careers, future earning power.}
And finally we get to any willing to sit out a year to transfer here due to coaching transmogrifications? That's surely a hidden possibillity.

Get your grappling hooks out and let's do soom pirating marauding. Go Gators.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In the Shea Patterson thread I think Ox said that Shea has been blocked from all SEC schools.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I was him I would go right to OSU. They would be NC favorites with him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not just Lincoln. The entire Big Ten.

Columbus
Iowa City
Ann Arbor
Bloomington
Champagne
Madison
Minneapolis
State College
Lansing
Lafeyette

I give Evanston a partial pass, but the winters are brutal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So due to Ole Mess sanctions what present players and what recruits can we get; who do we want?.
the only way Shea Patterson affects us is that it makes it more likely that Milton will return to us.

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor Shea is leaning toward Michigan? Also been said that he cannot transfer to an SEC school or a school on the Ole Miss schedule.?? So if UF got him, would that be a ricoshea? :p
Plus, we can target the 2018 commits of UT, FSU, Arkansas, UCLA, >> who else across the country?
What about already enrolled Freshmen whose coaches they signed on for are gonna be gone? Do they have any transfer rights. { Ole Miss' no post season exposure relates to their careers, future earning power.}
And finally we get to any willing to sit out a year to transfer here due to coaching transmogrifications? That's surely a hidden possibillity.

Get your grappling hooks out and let's do soom pirating marauding. Go Gators.

I believe that I read under the conditions of the punnishment, any players who would be seniors next season may transfer and play immediately. Though, I do not think Ole Miss actually has anyone on their roster worth "poaching" other than the non-senior (Patterson) who Ole Miss can put transfer stipulations on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb