Recruiting These five 3-star prospects can contribute soon

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's impossible to find. You do realize what you're talking about comes out to 15 stars? :confused:
Good off-season post Jackdee. IDK enough to do anything but joke it. Sorry.

I will throw in this offering : If McCrew are player developers we could see a startling surprise
in how many contribute on-field. Hey that's their label = startlings.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wait, one makes a thread this like and doesn't offer any or at least give us the 3 stars?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I would say yes to Joseph and Taylor. I'm not sure how much playing time those freshman corners will get with Tabor, Wilson, and Gardner. Maybe Putu?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Joseph may contribute early just due to lack of depth. I don't know about Putu since we are so good in that spot. Taylor could see time for the same reason as Joseph. I think the other guys redshirt.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
They look like good depth to me. Williams may need a redshirt w/food and weights.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
247 sports said Taylor was soft, weak, and didn't finish. What gives?

Ummmm... No. There is nothing weak about his game. The only criticisms one can make are his weight which he has fixed. Also he didn't try hard at times but that was due to the fact he didn't need to. He was already dominating his opponents.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So, if you were coach you would allocate playing time based on recruiting stars rather than evaluating the players during practice?
I'm going to evaluate and play the best players. That being said, if FIVE 3 star FRESHMEN are beating out possibly higher ranked, more experienced veterans on my roster then my roster isn't very good.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I'm going to evaluate and play the best players. That being said, if FIVE 3 star FRESHMEN are beating out possibly higher ranked, more experienced veterans on my roster then my roster isn't very good.
....or the 3 star freshmen are very good

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we have five 3 star freshmen vying for playing time we are in worse shape than ever.
The last three will probably play. The first two, I doubt.

It's Andreu. It's not like it's coming from an inside source. He's probably getting this info from the guy in town who mixes the best VERY DRY martini.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.