They love some Muskstank

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They deserve Chump with they way they trash Spurrier over there. He gave them the best years if their lives.

I hope Chump is the coach for 10 years over there

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I always look for folks fired by my competition. Sound strategy and I really can’t understand why it’s not working out for them.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He's a good DC
I'll preach it again. There is no evidence he was a good DC. Just because he was DC under Saban proves nothing, the guy is a micro manager. Texas went right down the tubes when he was DC there and they were getting a top 5 recruiting class every year. He only had three appologist at UF. Fooley, Dooley and SAS.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll preach it again. There is no evidence he was a good DC. Just because he was DC under Saban proves nothing, the guy is a micro manager. Texas went right down the tubes when he was DC there and they were getting a top 5 recruiting class every year. He only had three appologist at UF. Fooley, Dooley and SAS.
Yep. That theory officially went out the window when a team from South Georgia beat the hell out of us in the Swamp without completing a pass.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. That theory officially went out the window when a team from South Georgia beat the hell out of us in the Swamp without completing a pass.
MjM, that is cold reminding me of that fiasco. Another record for the Chump, losing to a division II school that didn't even pass.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
But, I could have sworn they were convinced this was Muschamp's year

giphy.gif

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That is awesome! The Chimp years here is being rerun in South Carolina....
Hurry up and suck. I will remember that even after senility sets in. I know what you're all thinking but don't say it o_O Besides, I would have used the scientific word for senitlity if I could spell it.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's a good DC

He was not great at TX
He did nothing at UF
Nothing at Auburn
How can you say he's a good DC in one sentence and then in the next say he was a lousy DC at Texas and Auburn?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I have a log in over there I think. When they hired Chump I told them they were making a big mistake. Would now be a good time to repost that post and say I told you so.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How can you say he's a good DC in one sentence and then in the next say he was a lousy DC at Texas and Auburn?

Okay.. UNCLE, UNCLE...was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

After Auburn, I was shocked The Cocks gave him HC. From SOS to Chump...That's a fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.