They love some Muskstank

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL I browsed that board a bit. One of their posters summed it up perfectly. Muschamp runs the "hurry up and suck" offense....good stuff.
Not sure why any of them are surprised by this...they benefited from his dumbassery and yet they think he's suddenly going to change because he put on their colors? :lmao:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll preach it again. There is no evidence he was a good DC. Just because he was DC under Saban proves nothing, the guy is a micro manager. Texas went right down the tubes when he was DC there and they were getting a top 5 recruiting class every year. He only had three appologist at UF. Fooley, Dooley and SAS.
I agree, pops. But even when did manage to field decent, even good defenses, on the field, he seemed to have been such an overbearing raving fkkking lunatic even as a DC that he affected the HBC and OC at each of those schools. Barn under the Riverboat gambler and Texas under Mack Brown had competent and often explosive offenses before Chimp, then became conservative as hell and completely ineffective. There is no way that is an accident. It was the Raving Lunatic and his hatred of the forward pass bleeding over to destroy those teams.

He didnt manage to destroy Malzahn's offense. I doubt he was going to last long there even had those idiot Gamecucks not hired him.

Eventually he will end up at Ga Southern or some place similar once the Cucks fire him.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Malzahn needs no assistance destroying offense. All he needs is a raise, extension, or some preseason hype and presto.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Malzahn needs no assistance destroying offense. All he needs is a raise, extension, or some preseason hype and presto.
Mehhh... much like Mullen, Malzahn requires an incredible quarterback who can both an elite passer and runner. Those Tebows and Newtons don't guys come along very often.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure why any of them are surprised by this...they benefited from his dumbassery and yet they think he's suddenly going to change because he put on their colors? :lmao:

The other hilarious part is that he spent 4 years here with the reputation of being too concerned with just defense, despite knowing his stubbornness would ultimately cost him his job. But just 12 months removed from his firing--and after spending the year as a Defensive Coordinator, no less--they were convinced he'd suddenly changes his ways, learned from his mistakes and developed an appreciation for a more balanced approach.:lol:

I'll give them this. They didn't really have any other options. They had a 2 month head start on every other program and couldn't even get traction with any big name. So they're really just trying to make the most of it. But I'll always remember their fans as the losers who'd do the "tomahawk chop" to us as we made our way to Williams-Brice Stadium, as if to say "we have no chance, but we know someone who will in a few weeks". Outside of red pants and barking, it was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed from an opposing fan.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The other hilarious part is that he spent 4 years here with the reputation of being too concerned with just defense, despite knowing his stubbornness would ultimately cost him his job. But just 12 months removed from his firing--and after spending the year as a Defensive Coordinator, no less--they were convinced he'd suddenly changes his ways, learned from his mistakes and developed an appreciation for a more balanced approach.:lol:

I'll give them this. They didn't really have any other options. They had a 2 month head start on every other program and couldn't even get traction with any big name. So they're really just trying to make the most of it. But I'll always remember their fans as the losers who'd do the "tomahawk chop" to us as we made our way to Williams-Brice Stadium, as if to say "we have no chance, but we know someone who will in a few weeks". Outside of red pants and barking, it was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed from an opposing fan.

I always like to think Spurrier's recommendation of Muschamp to South Carolina was a secret "FU" for the way he was treated there in the end and as a "You're Welcome" to his beloved Gators. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They believed the bullshyt so many here, like AR, believed, that Ole Chimp is a great coach who just didnt get a fair shake or enough time..... and/or who would have still been here if he had hired Kurt Roper from the beginning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb