Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
More real than that link?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Link works on my end. Sorry you are having problems clicking on something that is right in front of you. Smfh

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Marianna said:
Link works on my end. Sorry you are having problems clicking on something that is right in front of you. Smfh
It says unavailable on mine too, Panty Wadsworth

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well fellas I don't know what the deal is then because whenever I click on there it works. I'm at work so I will mess with it later. I will sum up the article for you though. Tunsil step dad sold him and Ole piss out and told about impermissible benefits and falsifying of his high school records.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Marianna said:
Well fellas I don't know what the deal is then because whenever I click on there it works. I'm at work so I will mess with it later. I will sum up the article for you though. Tunsil step dad sold him and Ole piss out and told about impermissible benefits and falsifying of his high school records.
It was only a matter of time before the truth about that class was revealed. That school had nothing going for them and then suddenly started landing 5*s like crazy. If I recall correctly, Treadwell posted a pic of a lot of cash on one of his visits

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
449x599

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ray Finkle;n242955 said:
It was only a matter of time before the truth about that class was revealed. That school had nothing going for them and then suddenly started landing 5*s like crazy. If I recall correctly, Treadwell posted a pic of a lot of cash on one of his visits
Yep...I remember that 2. This will continue to grow legs because there's several people who are talking about "red Nike backpacks" that Ole piss supposedly gives away on official visits that have ipad's,x-box,and cash in them.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

Link no workey for me either but read your screen shot. Something tells me there will come nothing of this and the step father will just look real bad.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
NVGator;n242961 said:
Link no workey for me either but read your screen shot. Something tells me there will come nothing of this and the step father will just look real bad.
It all depends on how much $$$$ Ole Piss drops in Mark Emmert's lap.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well they're not Bammer so there's a chance they get hammered by the NCAA.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But on Thursday, Miller alleged to The Clarion-Ledger that in addition to the contact made by agents he is aware of violations that occurred during Tunsil's recruitment as well, including claims of falsified academic records and gifts made by the university.

Miller also alleges that the agents have provided Tunsil with other benefits outside of transportation, including gifts of cash, clothes, help with car insurance payments and more.

[video]http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/2015/07/03/ncaa-investigating-ole-miss-questions-tunsils-stepfather/29676631/[/video]

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy that we've got Mac instead of Freeze. House of Cards he built is lacking some stability

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Sounds like Freeze is being very careful with his statements as well. Never wanted that bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.