Things just got real at Ole Miss

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Linked worked for me, one comment from that page about how lots of people came out in his defense when he said he was defending his mother, but the article says the fight was about the step father telling Tunsil to stay away from the agents.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There were posters here that really wanted Foley to go after Freeze.:whistle:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
NavetG8r;n243039 said:
There were posters here that really wanted Foley to go after Freeze.:whistle:

Me being one of them. :suicide:

I'm so happy I was wrong.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alabama just reported several secondary Violations but nothing will happen about those as long as Nick is at Bammer.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The NCAA will do nothing. The only one that is going to get hurt by this is the step-father. One -- he got punched out by Tunsil. Two -- he won't be getting any biscuits and gravy from Tunsil when Tunsil goes NFL.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was also one that thought that they should have offered Freeze because I think he would've brought in a good 2015 class. Fortunately, they got McElwain at a cheaper price and he brought in a solid 2015 class, so even without this incident I'm glad I was wrong. Speaking of, this sort of thing isn't new to Ole Miss. Remember Orgeron had great classes too. He just didn't know what to do with them. That said, if the allegations are as bad that they say, then Freeze probably knows it goes on but chooses to turn a blind eye.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, let me get this straight, you guys think the NCAA will be able to investigate this matter effectively and you have some expectation that punishment will follow?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much, its not BAMA and Ole Piss is no where near championship level. So they'll take one for the conference. Just seems how the NCAA operates.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n243212 said:
So, let me get this straight, you guys think the NCAA will be able to investigate this matter effectively and you have some expectation that punishment will follow?
They don't investigate anything unless child rape is involved. Even then they won't stick to their punishment.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Law98gator;n243212 said:

The dollar sign is the new face of college football. The NCAA and SEC are too busy counting revenue to worry about little things such as compliance and recruiting violations.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely nothing will come from any of this. Not sure why so many people think something will.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was always surprised that tunsil chose ole piss over flori.... :lmao:

Sorry, I just cant seem to get that out all the way before busting out laughing.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n243955 said:
Absolutely nothing will come from any of this. Not sure why so many people think something will.

Between incidents like this, arrests, and talk of paying players... a lot of the shine is gone from college football for me

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n244039 said:
Between incidents like this, arrests, and talk of paying players... a lot of the shine is gone from college football for me
We're gonna miss ya, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator