Things Nole Fans Say

Dec 10, 2014
The recent abuse cases in Tallahassee in conjunction of the crime spree of Jameis Winston has brought out the best in the worst fan base on the planet. What are some of the greatest message board, article comments, call in rants, or classic defenses your friends have said regarding the Johnson/Cook rite of passage into becoming Seminoles?

--Cook/Johnson merge thread
--Classic Seminole quotes are idiotic and classic
--Seminole fan base a disgrace to Florida, the United States and the world

I'll start:

FSU_jeep from rivals.com/warchant writes in post #47 in the "Dalvin Cook Suspended" thread writes in frustration regarding what will ultimately happen to Cook based on the precedence established by Johnson:

"If they released Johnson for committing self defense then they absolutely have to release cook.
End of story!"

Anybody else care to add a gem they've come across?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have to say I was totally shocked when they cut ties with Johnson. Based on the past and most recently with Rapeis. This suspension of Cook is to merely see where it goes. If something damaging pops up, he's toast. But if not he'll get a 2 game suspension and then back at it. Whatever the case Dumbo has all the attention on the Clowns and the kind that will help his team. Don't be surprised it the wheels start coming off the bus. It's going to get interesting under the Big Top in Tally.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't associate with Semis nor visit their websites, so I don't know what they say other than "would you like fries with that?".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
.......and would you like to super size that.

Dec 10, 2014
MJMGator;n245924 said:
"would you like fries with that?".

You're being generous. It's more like "can I clean your windshield?"

And my answer is "no, b/c the last time one of you did, you used your degree and it tainted my truck."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What #ole fans say.......No officer that was some other dude.

Dec 10, 2014
From the same whaaachant thread:

This is a portion of a post from Double Secret Probation from yesterday at 5:02 and is post number 52:

"I do NOT believe he would repeatedly punch a female in the face ... I trust Jimbo. I do not trust FSU's admin as much ..."

I guess the Noles are on a high horse right now because Johnson only punched his victim once in the face. A Nole would never punch more than once because of that ...

As to the trusting Jimbo over the clown counsel: :lol:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n245932 said:
From the same whaaachant thread:

This is a portion of a post from Double Secret Probation from yesterday at 5:02 and is post number 52:

"I do NOT believe he would repeatedly punch a female in the face ... I trust Jimbo. I do not trust FSU's admin as much ..."

I guess the Noles are on a high horse right now because Johnson only punched his victim once in the face. A Nole would never punch more than once because of that ...

As to the trusting Jimbo over the clown counsel: :lol:

:doh:

My God they are the dumbest bunch of idiots.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
MJMGator;n245924 said:
I don't associate with Semis nor visit their websites, so I don't know what they say other than "would you like fries with that?".

I am with you. I have no interest in the delusional prattle of clowns. But as a Florida taxpayer. I am disgusted with the cesspool known as fsu (lower case mine). If the entire school were to be shut down tomorrow few people in this world (other than circus goers) would care, or even notice.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's ESPN's fault. They're out to get us and protect the SEC.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Gatorphan;n245938 said:

This has been the general consensus from Nole fans (I grew up in Tally) and most Nole fans will:

a. Defend player x with - "there's no definitive proof"
b. Defend player x AFTER proof is evident - "Well - it's not really that serious to warrant kicking them off the team. He's just a kid"
c. Deflect with:
1. Aaron Hernandez and several other SEC players
2. SEC bias on behalf of ESPN
3. It's a witch hunt 'cause haters gonna hate all of our success
4. Well - we did kick player x off the team (insert 3rd or 4th string player name) and with the exception of Greg Reid, that argument is weak.

That's how it basically plays out.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n245938 said:

Funny they now say that. BSPN has been up their azz. But this thing with FSUck and females is getting out of hand. BSPN will turn on you.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
:dunno:The picture below shows exactly how they think in Clown Town. WTF are the women supposed to do move out of town so they won't be assaulted.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think the Governor needs to get involved. The National Guard should be mobilized and sent to Tally to protect those football players from all of these women that keep assaulting them.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
:dunno:The picture below shows exactly how they think in Clown Town. WTF are the women supposed to do move out of town so they won't be assaulted.
Exactly, that's what 4 years at Florida's Second-rate University will lead you to think.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have any FSU friend not do I associate with them. I certainly don't waste my time reading their boards. Sorry, I've got nothing to add.

Dec 10, 2014
In another post I think I mentioned Rick Balu's reaction on 1010XL. Before the video came out on Johnson (these incidents are getting hard to keep track of), he said his sources in Tally told him that Johnson threw the punch at another person and the victim was collateral damage. This was coming straight from Johnson's camp. I tried calling up Balu on Thursday to ask him about Baez's irrelevant claim that the "N-Word" was dropped by the victim, which instigated this.

My point being, if the original people said that this was a collateral damage, shouldn't they should be stewards of justice and now come forward to say that the "N-Bomb" was never dropped and that was never part of it?

1010 in the afternoon is smart enough to not take calls.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
TN G8tr;n245959 said:
Exactly, that's what 4 years at Florida's Second-rate University will lead you to think.
Hell even the fans who didn't attend "The Big Top" think like this as well. I was trolling #FSUTwitter yesterday and couldn't believe all the females who we're making excuses for this $hit!

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Hell even the fans who didn't attend "The Big Top" think like this as well. I was trolling #FSUTwitter yesterday and couldn't believe all the females who we're making excuses for this $hit!

The women associated to FSU are all abandoning their positions on women's lib and equal rights over these two incidents. Amazing how wins and losses affect a person's decision making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator