Things Nole Fans Say

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n245957 said:
The National Guard should be mobilized and sent to Tally to protect those football players

…. but the National Guard has women the guys can buy too.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Go Gata;n245972 said:
The women associated to FSU are all abandoning their positions on women's lib and equal rights over these two incidents. Amazing how wins and losses affect a person's decision making.
It's pathetic!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Idiot on FB that claims to be a former player - "When are they gonna arrest the b*tch for assaulting him first? I guess you can't defend yourself from assault and battery these days if you play at FSU. These skanks are just trying to hemm dudes up that are trying to go pro, trifling b*tches."

Friend of mine - "Naw bro, it just dont add up to me when theyve got so much to lose. His baby's mama has filed something similar before... acting all crazy and then dropped it. Ill bet that's all this is too."

Nole logic - If youve had criminal or misdemeanor charges brought against you multiple times and you havent gone to jail, it must be a conspiracy :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's why we call them delusioNOLE.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
say : "Can we get a bigger hose on this funnel ?"

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid things nole fans say........ We are back!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Noles say: "When we do it bigh, we do it bigh".........Jameis-Rapeis

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n245960 said:
I don't have any FSU friend not do I associate with them.
Don't act like you've NEVER had fast food. Its obviois you are just oblivious to their presence. You need to be aware when they are around, at least, even if you totally ignore them. You never know when they are going to get in a knife fight over the proper way to add ketchup to the fries or try to rape your daughter or wife.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n245995 said:
fetch

"
I don't own a wife-beater but if I did, it would be ketchup and mustard colored to honor the Crimmies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246383 said:
Don't act like you've NEVER had fast food. Its obviois you are just oblivious to their presence. You need to be aware when they are around, at least, even if you totally ignore them. You never know when they are going to get in a knife fight over the proper way to add ketchup to the fries or try to rape your daughter or wife.

…. easy to spot = slimey, like they just come out of a cacoon, from living "Under The Dumb".

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246383 said:
doesnt NV live in nevada? i actually believe his statement about not knowing any. There fan base is so regional, you go west of pensacola, north of the madison or south of lake city and they are nowhere to be found. Their fan base consists of a bunch of piss-drunk rednecks with GEDs living in the central panhandle, thats it.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
MJMNole;n246470 said:
I'd like to know how old this "girl" is. I'd be willing to bet she smarted off several times. Hard to believe one of our players would punch a girl. I'm not saying it's ok, but I'm sure there's more to the story.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
k
Durty South Swamp;n246457 said:
doesnt NV live in nevada? i actually believe his statement about not knowing any. There fan base is so regional, you go west of pensacola, north of the madison or south of lake city and they are nowhere to be found. Their fan base consists of a bunch of piss-drunk rednecks with GEDs living in the central panhandle, thats it.
He lives in Cali. I will tell you I spent some time in a lil pissant town in Arizona and figured out quickly that the bartender was a clown, a real damn flying trapeeze and ride around in the lil car fsu clown. He had pics on the wall of him in his tights doing circussy stuff.

They are everywhere. It's not like they have careers to worry about. I've run into them in the Rockies at lodges, cooking of course, all over the west from Ca to Texass. People who are good with a spatula can go damn near anywhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was scrong. He was damn near a midget but be was scrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator