Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246559 said:
k
He lives in Cali. I will tell you I spent some time in a lil pissant town in Arizona and figured out quickly that the bartender was a clown, a real damn flying trapeeze and ride around in the lil car fsu clown. He had pics on the wall of him in his tights doing circussy stuff.

They are everywhere. It's not like they have careers to worry about. I've run into them in the Rockies at lodges, cooking of course, all over the west from Ca to Texass. People who are good with a spatula can go damn near anywhere.

I guess you have a magnet or good gaydar, err i mean noledar. Ive been all over the US and lived in a variety of places for military purposes. Never once have I met a nole outside of florida and super south georgia. Even lived in Columbus and Augusta and never met any there, then again, im not in the habit of striking up conversations with the restaurant help. :dunno:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n246622 said:
I guess you have a magnet or good gaydar, err i mean noledar. Ive been all over the US and lived in a variety of places for military purposes. Never once have I met a nole outside of florida and super south georgia. Even lived in Columbus and Augusta and never met any there, then again, im not in the habit of striking up conversations with the restaurant help. :dunno:

I have seen a few noles around where I live, but only when they won a championship. Other than that, it is mostly dwags, bammers, barners and Gators around here.

Dec 10, 2014
Just heard a report on 1010XL that Cook was cited for neglecting three pit bull puppies in the last year.

--Woman abuser -- check
--Dog abuser -- check
--psycho -- check
--fsu finest -- check

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n246684 said:
Just heard a report on 1010XL that Cook was cited for neglecting three pit bull puppies in the last year.

--Woman abuser -- check
--Dog abuser -- check
--psycho -- check
--fsu finest -- check

He was cited for shooting out car windows on campus with an air rifle last year as well. Real salt of the earth kid.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU comment on my FB page after I posted the info about Delvin's dog abuse...

"Let him go . I have no patience for animal abuse . At least people can fight back. Time to clean house."

My response... so college girls can defend themselves against highly tuned division one football players... seriously... these people have lost touch with reality

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n246684 said:

--Woman abuser -- check
--Dog abuser -- check
--psycho -- check
--fsu finest -- check
He's a "POS" who will continue down this path. Some people are just no good from day one and he fits into that category. To be honest he reminds me of Lawrence Phillips who played for Nebraska.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This happens every weekend at every SEC school, they only report FSU players because of ESPN's SEC bias.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
MJMGator;n246778 said:
This happens every weekend at every SEC school, they only report FSU players because of ESPN's SEC bias.

:exactly:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't those Semitards realize that ESPN has and always has had a contract with the ACC and televises every freakin Semi game and most ACC games? It would make sense to claim, perhaps, that CBS favors us, or that ESPN, back in the day, favored the conferences they covered (ie not the SEC and the Big East), but this makes ZERO sense.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246940 said:
Don't those Semitards realize that ESPN has and always has had a contract with the ACC and televises every freakin Semi game and most ACC games? It would make sense to claim, perhaps, that CBS favors us, or that ESPN, back in the day, favored the conferences they covered (ie not the SEC and the Big East), but this makes ZERO sense.

Semis dont have the mental capacity to either 1) use logical reasoning in developing a position, 2) understand logical reasoning when presented such by another. It's a conspiracy against fsu because kitchen sink, and its ESPN bias because laundry detergent. Simple!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My niece turned down a full ride scholly to FSU and attends UF on her own dime. She's a smart cookie and will be able to repay her loans.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n247713 said:
My niece turned down a full ride scholly to FSU and attends UF on her own dime. She's a smart cookie and will be able to repay her loans.

:exactly:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n247713 said:

Tell your niece she has the admiration of the GCMB. Smart cookie!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n247736 said:
Tell your niece she has the admiration of the GCMB. Smart cookie!
What I should tell her is to start a 'kickstarter' telling her story about turning down FSU and solicit rich die-hard Gator fans; you know, the level 12's and above, to help offset her college expenses.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n246559 said:
k
He lives in Cali. I will tell you I spent some time in a lil pissant town in Arizona and figured out quickly that the bartender was a clown, a real damn flying trapeeze and ride around in the lil car fsu clown. He had pics on the wall of him in his tights doing circussy stuff.

They are everywhere. It's not like they have careers to worry about. I've run into them in the Rockies at lodges, cooking of course, all over the west from Ca to Texass. People who are good with a spatula can go damn near anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Or can carry a suitcase...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Things fsu fans say: "I was accepted to UF... but I chose to go to fsu."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads