Things people who dont know football say

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Give me the other side..........people who do KNOW Football say.........let me guess...............
______sucks________sucks_________Sucks_________ All we need are five stars and coaches with white teeth and
Nebraska pedigrees. Football has to be the hardest sport to coach because it entails so much. The head coach has to be a real leader of young men (most who feel entitlted from their HS careers). Other coaches that think they are smarter than you sometimes. Keep 80 + young men mean nasty tough but calm away from the field. How to match your strengths against the other team's weakness at all times. Keep the majority of fans happy ALL the time. Constantly recruiting to keep the cupboards full and be able to anticipate where your next injury may occur so you have that Jimmy/Joe to run on the field when it happens. Oh yeah, you need to be aware your best asst coaches may be gone just like that cause they want to be you. SOS had that problem. Bobby B was amazing at keeping his assistants.......
How to keep the chemistry on your team good to keep it from fracturing into warring sides. In short you need a genius with Solomon like qualities along with Patton like leadership. And even then an injury to the wrong player can deep six you in a heart beat. That said if you get a player like Herschel or Timmy Tebow (players that come along maybe twice a century) you can win like that.........if the coach has the brains to let them play or lead or both..............
You look for as many excuses to fail as possible don’t you?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If I do I must suck at finding them cause failure is not a part of my life,...............Failing to me is quitting or giving up.
But I find it fun to point out how some love to point out their perception of failure in others...............

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
“we need to blitz more”

“why don’t we throw to the TE more”

“that was pass interference”

“we should fake it”

And anybody doing the war chant or singing rocky top.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.