This coaching staff

JohnCoctostan

Oct 27, 2014
This is why Mac's work to continue to keep Treon involved and engaged was so smart. He seems to have a contingency in place for everything. I couldn't be more impressed with him at this point. I really feel that he is going to be one of the great ones when all is said and done. I have full confidence in Treon and, more importantly, I get the feeling that the team does too. I'll be there and looking forward to seeing what our staff comes up with. Man, what a difference a year makes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n296717 said:
You know Treon is not only miffed that he wasn't named the starter this season, but that he got screwed out of the LSU game last season. I think he comes out and balls this weekend.

Honestly, I don't believe I've ever seen fire out of Harris. I would love to see him come out fired up with a chip on his shoulder and trying to prove himself. He has a huge opportunity to make a name for himself this weekend.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
URGatorBait;n296745 said:
Honestly, I don't believe I've ever seen fire out of Harris. I would love to see him come out fired up with a chip on his shoulder and trying to prove himself. He has a huge opportunity to make a name for himself this weekend.
That's a good point. I don't think I've ever seen the kid mad, happy, excited, or anything else. Pretty even keel.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Agreed, Harris is rock solid in his approach - never seen him get fired up in any way. It's always been just 'do the job'. Good or bad, it's what we've got.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
JohnCoctostan;n296723 said:
This is why Mac's work to continue to keep Treon involved and engaged was so smart. He seems to have a contingency in place for everything. I couldn't be more impressed with him at this point. I really feel that he is going to be one of the great ones when all is said and done. I have full confidence in Treon and, more importantly, I get the feeling that the team does too. I'll be there and looking forward to seeing what our staff comes up with. Man, what a difference a year makes.

Just look at the difference in the offense last year when Treon replaced Jeff. You could visibly SEE a difference in the players. I have no doubts that the team will be behind Treon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.