This is how bad it's become!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're so bad, ESPN doesn't even bother to track our offensive stats anymore.:lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Their boxscores have glitches all the time.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Don't know what is going on with ESPN but I do know that Gator Nation needs to stop bashing and making fun of our team It does nothing to help with future recruiting. We all got what we wanted when Mac was fired. The rest of the coaches will remain in place until the new coach arrives and continued criticism is not going to change that. If there was ever time to become a pumper, it is now. Go Gators!

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Dude right now we are at the bottom with all the other second tier programs. Truth hurts. However, we will be back on top. Gator Nation is a powerfull force.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Don't know what is going on with ESPN but I do know that Gator Nation needs to stop bashing and making fun of our team It does nothing to help with future recruiting. We all got what we wanted when Mac was fired. The rest of the coaches will remain in place until the new coach arrives and continued criticism is not going to change that. If there was ever time to become a pumper, it is now. Go Gators!
;must be a pumper, chomper. It is actually time to double down on the trashing and bashing of our team. Sometimes I think it is a competition in here to see who can make the most negative comment about anything connected with our team. A recent poster here had this to say about it. and I quote: : “ A safe space for Gator fans who need to hate on the gators"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
;must be a pumper, chomper. It is actually time to double down on the trashing and bashing of our team.
And...... the morning attack the messenger post from Coach.

No coach, 3-8 with a historically bad offense AND what some analysts so is the worst defense since the 1940s at least is just an accurate assessment of the team, not dumping. Sorry if we arent seeing all tjat Sunshine you see and have imagined the last two to seven years.

Did you have bad toast this morning?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And...... the morning attack the messenger post from Coach.
morning attack?...........I guess you missed the daily 99 attacks on ______________all associated with our team.............please dont get as sensitive as others in here........you are the curmudgeon I can always count on.............damn I shoulda read the whole damn thing.........I knew you were not that bad.
Did you have bad toast this morning?
IF you would hit the chat you knew it was those GREAT Hostess mini crunch donuts..........

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
If the actual stats were published, they would have been more depressing
than the zeros that are showing. Really, no news is good news!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There've been times when I downloaded an ESPN box and one of the team stat columns was full of NAs.

Come to think of it, that was a Florida box, too. :headslap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb