Syracuse 27 Clemson 24

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
5-11 in games where the other team scores 14 or more , says it all. So unless they can hold UAB to under 14, we could lose out.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well as meaningless as the transitive stuff is, I predicted after the Michigan game that we'd go 1-10 if we lost to Tennessee. We pulled that game out of our arses but we're not gonna be far off. We could still win every game on the schedule, crazier things have happened, but I really think a lot of air went out of the team's sails last night and if we get curb stomped by UGA (likely) wins are going to be few and far between.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not much on the we beat the team of the team of the team that beat the team. With that said. 4-7 is not a stretch. I think we beat Mizzou and UAB and are playing FSU to be bowl eligible.
:surrender:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mac has run out of fairy dust. We could well go 0'fer the rest of the way. No SEC East. No win over UGa or FSU. No bowl game. And nobody outside Gator fans will give a damn.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We've become Kentucky...football is just a stop-gap until basketball season.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If not for a gift and a miracle, we would be 1-5 right now and Mac would be packing the U-haul right now and SOS would be the interim.

Winning the UAB game should NOT be the reason the yellow toothed twat stays.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Posters that use this kind of logic are the worst kind of posters.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If a 5-7 season makes Mac "fire-worthy", I think Stricklin won't measure up to doing it. Boosters will have to force him.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really just staring at the TV and the walls... detached from a season having meaning. When it's more about the chemistry, philosophy and game translation to the players a particular group of "coaches" have and that makes you play remedial, 'bad luck' football... we as a fan base are reamed and left nursing a hemorrhoid. Good times my brothers and sisters.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We'll definitely beat Missouri and UAB. We have a real shot to beat SCar or FSU depending on how they play. UGA is going to be bad. Very bad.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I see two more wins this year and I don't even know who we beat. Probably lose one we should win and win one we should lose. A five win third season should get any coach at a major program fired unless they won you a natty in the first two. They know what they're signing up for and IDC if the door hits them on the way out.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
6 degrees from Kevin Bacon.....

Another fun one is if you map back the people who slept with your girlfriend/wife before you.

Yay!

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
We'll definitely beat Missouri and UAB. We have a real shot to beat SCar or FSU depending on how they play. UGA is going to be bad. Very bad.

I wish I was as confident in the Gators ability to beat Missouri as you are. Missouri lost at Kentucky 34-40, and the Gators have to play at Missouri. Considering Mac is 5-16 when the opposition scores more than 14 points, I think the Missouri game is a coin flip at best.

FSU has not looked great at all this season, but they have recruited well with Fisher at the helm, and their coaching staff is superior to the Gators in every way. By the end of the season, FSU's QB will be playing much better, and they won't have an ACC championship game to prepare for. Therefore, I don't think the Gators will beat FSU, even though the game is in the Swamp.

I think the Gators will beat UAB, but I think the game will be uncomfortably close, just like most of the wins have been under Mac.

I'd also put the USCe game in the "coin flip" category. It is a road game, and you know there is nothing Muschamp would like more than to stick it to his former employer. They do play UGA before the Gators, so they will probably be coming off a good beat down (not sure if this helps or hurts the Gators chances).

I won't even discuss the UGA game, other than to say I hope we don't get beat by more than 20 points.

So I think the Gators will finish the last 5 games with a 2-3 record. With wins over UAB and USCe, and losses to UGA, Missouri, and FSU.

Hopefully a a 5-6 record in Mac's third year will have the Bullgators in Stricklin's earhole......

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That is AWESOME news! We absolutely need Georgia to be "bad. Very bad" in order to beat them so this is the best possible news.

Out of curiosity, what makes you so confident they will play so poorly in 2 weeks? Sabotage in the works?

Edit: Apparently I need to add this since many of you need your sarcasm meters re-calibrated (we'll blame that on Mac, he has ruined us all) --- this is SARCASM! I really thought ending with the idea that one of our posters was going to sabotage the Georgia Bulldogs to ensure they played poorly was a dead giveaway, but apparently not.

Last edited:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
3-8? I don’t think so. I gotta think we have enough talent alone to beat UAB, although it will be close. Right now I predict 5-6, I think we will squeak past mizzou. Worse case scenario imo, 4-7, best case 6-5/7-4

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That is AWESOME news! We absolutely need Georgia to be "bad. Very bad" in order to beat them so this is the best possible news.

Out of curiosity, what makes you so confident they will play so poorly in 2 weeks? Sabotage in the works?

You couldn’t have misinterpreted that worse if you tried. He’s saying the game is going to get ugly :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If we get Toney and Cleveland back and don't lose anyone else I'll expect UAB and Mizz wins. I'll cross my fingers against the cocks. UGAY and halFaSsU ain't happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb