This is Scary.... Will we go 3 - 8 ?

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
There are no gimme's with HeeHaw. We play down to the level of whoever we're facing. The problem is we cannot play "up" to the level of people like Alabama, FSU, and now UGA.

I think we steal one more win and that's it. UGA, USCe, and FSU are losses, either UAB or Mizzou is a win but probably not both.

fkzdiceman

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That is AWESOME news! We absolutely need Georgia to be "bad. Very bad" in order to beat them so this is the best possible news.

Out of curiosity, what makes you so confident they will play so poorly in 2 weeks? Sabotage in the works?

If this wasn't sarcasm please take the "PhD" out of your name.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If this wasn't sarcasm please take the "PhD" out of your name.
Wow, c'mon guys! I was going to put something to make sure it was obvious it was sarcasm, but thought it was obvious and having to point it out would take some of the value away (plus was struggling with the emojis in the mobile app). I'm truly disappointed in you guys that you couldn't recognize the genius sarcasm in this post. ::sadface::

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Posters that use this kind of logic are the worst kind of posters.
You can use whatever logic you like. I prefer to use the observation method first but my conclusion is the same. We will be lucky to win another game. You guys predicting wins against Mizzou and UAB better start factoring in the "fk it" factor that is absolutely going to come into play after the demoralizing beat down to Ugay. Social media will be on fire, Mac will be throwing players under the bus, stadium half empty and those lesser teams will be licking their chops like wolves on a lame buffalo. We could have a ton of injuries on defense after the UGA game and my guess is that anyone thinking about going into the draft is going to check out. This is the way it goes when you cultivate mediocrity in your program. But hey, we dont' want to have to pay him out of his contract so lets keep him another year and save our wonderful recruiting class.

Last edited:

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
I think UF-FSU game will be for a bowl bid for both teams. UGA is a loss and as of now I think the Gamecocks would beat us. Mizz is a complete dumpster fire. No way we will lose that game. UAB should be a win but I fear it will be tougher than we want it to be.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, c'mon guys! I was going to put something to make sure it was obvious it was sarcasm, but thought it was obvious and having to point it out would take some of the value away (plus was struggling with the emojis in the mobile app). I'm truly disappointed in you guys that you couldn't recognize the genius sarcasm in this post. ::sadface::

Suuuuuurrrreeeeee

:grin:

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017

That is an awful team. Their coach might be fired by that point. I know we are upset with our team and the direction we are headed, but 1 point loss to LSU and 2 point loss to TAMU doesn't equal loss to stank ass Mizz. They suck. Mac loses that game you have to fire him by the press conference.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
At this point the best we can do is 6-5 because we will most likely get killed by UGA, FSU and USCe are tossups, we should beat Mizzou and UAB, but we all know how this staff loves to play down to the level of weak competition.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The question I wonder about is if we finish 5-6 would we accept a bowl offer? Odds are they would give us credit for a win for the cancelled game so look at us as a 6-6. And since we are a big name it would be in the interest of the toilet bowls to grab a UF, even this crap version. And I understand about the benefits of the extra practices, rewarding players for all their hard work, etc but I think it would be completely embarrassing for our once great program to go to a bowl with a losing record.

Hopefully Stricklin will give Mac an ultimatum. Finish with a winning record and win your bowl game to get another year. Otherwise pack your bags, time to move on and no bowl game for a team with a losing record.

Personally I'd fire him even if he gets to 7 wins counting a bowl win, but doubt Stricklin would.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should win 3 more games and possibly 4 if we beat FSU. This is more a result of the teams we are playing being really bad.

I don't see us beating UGA. I think they are going to run all over us and possibly shut us out because their defense is very good and our offense is well... our offense.

FSU's offense is actually pretty bad right now and I think our defense might be better than theirs. We won't have a game in Atlanta the next week so that should be our "superbowl".

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I hate to resort to what now needs to be said, but we are at this stage of the game.
Butters is now making hundreds of thousands of gator fans’ life miserable. He’s not a full blown idiot so he has to know that. He should know some are not going to continue going through this indefinitely. We just went through the Muscramp misery and going through this on top of that is too much. He is one step from becoming the laughing stock of all of college football. He needs to make the call to Mr. Stricklin and suggest a reasonable settlement being made. He will then leave with a little respect. If he doesn’t things will become rather embarrassing shortly. There are people out there that have gone the limit. It would be nice to see this end in a nice manner. Time is short.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No one in "central control" including Stricklin is allowing in thoughts of Mac not being here in 2020. UF is long-time screwed by this up close so likeable man.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
No one in "central control" including Stricklin is allowing in thoughts of Mac not being here in 2020. UF is long-time screwed by this up close so likeable man.

He should of been a standup comedian. He’d be much better at that than coaching. Has anyone noticed how he interrupts before someone states the whole question? He does that over and over.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He should of been a standup comedian. He’d be much better at that than coaching. Has anyone noticed how he interrupts before someone states the whole question? He does that over and over.

That and the smacking before every damn answer drives me crazy

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What about serial killer posters? Posters that kick puppies?
Has somebody been talking? Who's talking? Has anybody seen anything? If they did it wasn't me. I've been busy working....in....ummm...my mother's dress shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator