This is the worst defense fielded at UF since 1946

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is on the coaches, both Chump and Butters neglected signing SEC caliber DT's and LB's. You can't stop the run without DT's, nor have sub quality LB's expected to chase backs coming out of the backfield.

Everyone knew the defense was going to take a step back this year, ok, they fell backwards.. We are undermanned , don't have the quality across the board, along with playing a lot of freshmen.

We'll be fine, we'll get it fixed. The new coach will have us back to Atlanta in year 3

:pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Don't want Shannon to coach another game...but to be fair to the defense they are constantly on the field and having to work on a short field because the offense blows chunks

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sh*t like this...add this garbage ass defensive staff to the mix...then you know why this defense is ass.

#NoHeart

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ThomasGoldkamp: Great research by Jordan.

Insane. Didn't even have a quarterback hurry today.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Was talking to my dad earlier. I think Mac was the worst coach we’ve had in my lifetime. That includes Dickey, Darnell, Zook and Chump.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Sh*t like this...add this garbage ass defensive staff to the mix...then you know why this defense is ass.

#NoHeart

Holy Sh@t. Bench that lazy mofo for the entire game next week. No player worth a damn does that in a game. No pride. No coaching. No respect for the Gator name.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I thought I read somewhere that this is the first time in over 100 years that the Gators have surrendered +40 points in consecutive games.

Sickening.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This has been Shannon's D all year. Nice job HBC.

Yeah I like the fact that he's developed a certain loyalty to UF, and do feel he's a solid ambassador, but his defense has been mediocre at best, and I've yet to see any tangible recruiting gains.

Not surprised we were horrific on D today, though. Most of the time, head coaches who are in over their head, neglect the one are they're known for. So in his defense today, he didn't ask to be a head coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No way this is on Chump. MacGoober sucked at recruiting and this is the culmination of replacing studs with duds.

Mac is by far a worse coach than Chump. ANyone excited about these kids getting older is a moron. They are sub-par now and will be in the future. They are 3 stars and low 4 stars. Not good enough.

How many times did you see that bluechip chart on defense. It's at an all-time worst under MacGarbage.

Oh yeah...FOLEY SUCKS!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought I read somewhere that this is the first time in over 100 years that the Gators have surrendered +40 points in consecutive games.

Sickening.
I was going to chase this stat down later in the week. That’s insane if true.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Holy Sh@t. Bench that lazy mofo for the entire game next week. No player worth a damn does that in a game. No pride. No coaching. No respect for the Gator name.

Don't blame the kid. This wouldn't happen if we weren't forced to play true freshmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator