This is why I love Spurrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
HogtownGator;n96766 said:
Yes, it's hard to intuit emotion on a message board, but when I read "classless POS" and "stand up and take it like a man" I perceive anger. Maybe you're just boorish and coarse in your normal demeanor.
I will go a step farther. Calling yourself a gator (in your screen name) and then calling the single greatest contributor to gator success a "classless POS"and bascially a coward is sort of schizo or at best drug induced or maybe your concept of gator fan is from another dictionary.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n96780 said:
Whaves dude. Spurrier can do no wrong in the eyes of many of you. If Muschamp had done the same thing after our loss to LSU, many of you would've called him out. In fact, Muschamp has been called out for pinning the blame on players after losses yet SOS has regularly done the same thing. If I'm angry, you're blinded by bias.

Didn't we determine a couple days ago you're pissed Wuerffel's parents didn't name him Treon?

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
stephenPE;n96782 said:
I will go a step farther. Calling yourself a gator (in your screen name) and then calling the single greatest contributor to gator success a "classless POS"and bascially a coward is sort of schizo or at best drug induced or maybe your concept of gator fan is from another dictionary.

Luckily my Gator fandom nor happiness is determined by the likes of you. Continue to suck on his nuts if you choose. I'm sure that makes you a superior fan.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps he should retire after this season, this can't be fun and a fast turn around on D is probably not happening.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n96797 said:
Luckily my Gator fandom nor happiness is determined by the likes of you. Continue to suck on his nuts if you choose. I'm sure that makes you a superior fan.

So what have you got against Spurrier? Go ahead. We're open to suggestions.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
KC, lets just put our cards on the table. If you have no clue what SOS did for this program I cannot help it but if you are gonna denigrate him I will be here, btw you must be a younger than 20 or a moron. Or both, ANd your homo-erotic imagery is funny.........not that there is anything wrong with that.;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n96807 said:
KC, lets just put our cards on the table. If you have no clue what SOS did for this program I cannot help it but if you are gonna denigrate him I will be here, btw you must be a younger than 20 or a moron. Or both, ANd your homo-erotic imagery is funny.........not that there is anything wrong with that.;)

Spurrier's 5-8-1 against Bowden and 0-for-forever with black quarterbacks. The rest is open to interpretation.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n96790]

Didn't we determine a couple days ago you're pissed Wuerffel's parents didn't name him Treon?[/QUOTE]

LOL! Now that's some funny ****e!

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Spurrier will probably be grilled by most in the media. But they should realize he has made their jobs much easier over the years with his comments and wonderful sound bites. He never engages in worthless coach speak. The guy is a Hall of Famer on the field and in the press room. He has earned the right to walk out on some snarky reporters with questions that have obvious answers. No need for him to speak the words.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh..... Don't make me lock my own thread!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n96864 said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh..... Don't make me lock my own thread!

Maybe you can just lock one poster from the thread......I think you know which one.....Sid, errrr I mean KC

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
KCgator;n96797 said:

:burn:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n96780 said:
Whaves dude. Spurrier can do no wrong in the eyes of many of you. If Muschamp had done the same thing after our loss to LSU, many of you would've called him out. In fact, Muschamp has been called out for pinning the blame on players after losses yet SOS has regularly done the same thing. If I'm angry, you're blinded by bias.

LMAO at you comparing Muschamp to Spurrier. Then saying someone else is blinded by bias. Truly comical.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry but SOS doesn't get any free passes.

If he acts like a "Dick Head" he should be called out for it.

I thought it was pretty funny and I also think he's about mentally had enough with Coaching.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Honestly, can you blame him? Like he said on the way out the door, you all saw it. I'm sure it would have been the same questions he's been asked after 3 or 4 of these late game collapses, and frankly, asking "coach why couldn't your D stop them" is unlikely to reveal any revelation or insight.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
deuce coupe;n96873 said:
Sorry but SOS doesn't get any free passes.

If he acts like a "Dick Head" he should be called out for it.

I thought it was pretty funny and I also think he's about mentally had enough with Coaching.

This.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n96805]

So what have you got against Spurrier? Go ahead. We're open to suggestions. [/QUOTE]

You asked very nicely, so here you go...

I've said this before. Steve Spurrier is all about Steve Spurrier. He cares more about himself and his ego more than he cares about the University of Florida. When he wasn't adored to a level befitting his liking, be bolted from his alma mater for the NFL. His choice. When he failed in the NFL and wanted to come back to college football, he not only came back to the SEC, he came back to the same division as UF, thus ensuring if he had success in winning the division every year, he'd screw his alma mater.

The fact that he can't seem to recruit and develop a black QB for his school, when every other school in the SEC has done it is the icing on the cake.

At the end of the day he is a rival coach in our division of the SEC and he is the enemy plain and simple.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n96885 said:

I've said this before. Steve Spurrier is all about Steve Spurrier. He cares more about himself and his ego more than he cares about the University of Florida. When he wasn't adored to a level befitting his liking, be bolted from his alma mater for the NFL. His choice. When he failed in the NFL and wanted to come back to college football, he not only came back to the SEC, he came back to the same division as UF, thus ensuring if he had success in winning the division every year, he'd screw his alma mater.

The fact that he can't seem to recruit and develop a black QB for his school, when every other school in the SEC has done it is the icing on the cake.

At the end of the day he is a rival coach in our division of the SEC and he is the enemy plain and simple.

I'll gladly rebut this in greater detail when I'm not pecking away on my phone, but I take exception to two historical footnotes: 1) the reason he left, and; 2) how he ended up in Columbia.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
KCgator;n96885 said:

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member