This might be the funniest thing I've ever read on ESPN

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-wants-tougher-penalties-hitting-quarterbacks

"TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher wants stiffer penalties for late hits on quarterbacks in light of the blows that Deondre Francois has taken the past few weeks."

and

"Late hits need to be really, really scrutinized and maybe even more severe punishments to stop people, like we throw guys out of games for head shots. If you're going to do that and you want to protect [players] and the integrity of the game, make those penalties very severe for hitting [quarterbacks] late."

All I can say is, BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA(gasp)AAAHAAAHAHBBWAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-wants-tougher-penalties-hitting-quarterbacks

"TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher wants stiffer penalties for late hits on quarterbacks in light of the blows that Deondre Francois has taken the past few weeks."

and

"Late hits need to be really, really scrutinized and maybe even more severe punishments to stop people, like we throw guys out of games for head shots. If you're going to do that and you want to protect [players] and the integrity of the game, make those penalties very severe for hitting [quarterbacks] late."

All I can say is, BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA(gasp)AAAHAAAHAHBBWAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Anyone see my molar around here? (a.k.a. - pot meet kettle)

kaaya2.jpg

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess he missed the whole "...to the echo of the whistle" memo?

:alone:

Jimbo, take a Midol and try to forget about it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What a little whining beeotch. He must be getting a va-jay-jay in the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb