This story will warm your heart

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really? An hour and seventeen minutes? You do know the average attention span in this site is 30-60 seconds at best. Right?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
LOL...just to be honest. I started to watch, but my PC is muted (at work) and I just click-skipped thru the whole thing in about 20 seconds.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL...just to be honest. I started to watch, but my PC is muted (at work) and I just click-skipped thru the whole thing in about 20 seconds.
Point made

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Just ask his high school football coach, Vince Thompson, and he’ll tell you: “He was a 100-percenter. He doesn’t know about not going full speed, and he led by example.” That’s right. Florida’s own Fred Catfish Abbott, one of America’s top 100 trial lawyers, continues to live his life the way he played football in high school – with everything he has.

Originally from Brooksville, Florida, Catfish grew up loving football. He couldn’t have been happier when he got to Hernando High School and discovered he was big enough to play. His performance on the field got him inducted into the Hernando High Sports Hall of Fame in 2011. His attitude and his physical size (6’ 3” and 228 pounds) got him a scholarship to the University of Florida, where he played for the Gators (and also acquired the nickname – now his legal name – Catfish).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.