This Thread Sucks! (Just like Orlando)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm back. How's Orlando? :dunno:
Just like the last time you pasted through....congested with traffic, run by crooked, idiotic County and City officials, horrible planning, nasty, no class people who don't know the word courtesy, more crime than you could shake a stick at, some of the worst public schools in the country.....but hey if you want a sh!tty low paying job it has tons of those. Somehow though out west of town there is an oasis where only good god fearing, high income earning, and generally only model citizens live according to URG....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not just the traffic that makes the place suck. It's also the 6.5-7% tourist tax.

I'm no freakin' tourist.
6.5-7% is a pretty run of the mill tax level.

Tennessee has upwards of 9.25%, but the property taxes are also really cheap, among other taxes.

In my experience, property taxes here have been average to high average, but never seemed outrageous to me, certainly not like some of those liberal states.

And of course, we have no state income.

Generally speaking, considering all of the taxes, in most places, they tend to even out, though I do like the way Tennessee structures it a little better.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just like the last time you pasted through....congested with traffic, run by crooked, idiotic County and City officials, horrible planning, nasty, no class people who don't know the word courtesy, more crime than you could shake a stick at, some of the worst public schools in the country.....but hey if you want a sh!tty low paying job it has tons of those. Somehow though out west of town there is an oasis where only good god fearing, high income earning, and generally only model citizens live according to URG....
You really should drink less, or get laid more. You're all backed up.

But yea, generally speaking, I can't say I run into all the BS you just spewed so much where I live. Of course, I don't live in the worst part of town with shiity infrastructure, because it's so old, nor in the area where dumbass tourists get lost...that's your neighborhood bro. But by all means, I suppose it's my fault that you make poor life choices.

Go take a Xanax or something, you really need it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
6.5-7% is a pretty run of the mill tax level.

Tennessee has upwards of 9.25%, but the property taxes are also really cheap, among other taxes.

In my experience, property taxes here have been average to high average, but never seemed outrageous to me, certainly not like some of those liberal states.

And of course, we have no state income.

Generally speaking, considering all of the taxes, in most places, they tend to even out, though I do like the way Tennessee structures it a little better.

Is it charged on all purchases? That can add up quickly. We don't have a tourist tax in Tampa Bay. I'd rather do without it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You really should drink less, or get laid more. You're all backed up.

But yea, generally speaking, I can't say I run into all the BS you just spewed so much where I live. Of course, I don't live in the worst part of town with shiity infrastructure, because it's so old, nor in the area where dumbass tourists get lost...that's your neighborhood bro. But by all means, I suppose it's my fault that you make poor life choices.

Go take a Xanax or something, you really need it.

You guys are hilarious. I wish you'd fight more often.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is it charged on all purchases? That can add up quickly. We don't have a tourist tax in Tampa Bay. I'd rather do without it.
Depends. The flat state tax is 6%, and then municipalities can up it as much as 1.5% over that, but most places only do .5%, sometimes 1% over the state rate.
And across the entire state, groceries don't get sales tax, unless they are prepared foods.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Depends. The flat state tax is 6%, and then municipalities can up it as much as 1.5% over that, but most places only do .5%, sometimes 1% over the state rate.
And across the entire state, groceries don't get sales tax, unless they are prepared foods.

What about car purchases? That would suck on top of sales tax.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are hilarious. I wish you'd fight more often.
check this out. I was looking for some crime rate stuff on google, found this image of the Orlando area....Guess where Crete lives :lmao2:

RMRyuOV.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But he's got a fast car. :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hey URG, Mrs. Dyer called and wants to know when she can have Buddy's penis back.....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Crete, in all seriousness, what kind of businesses do you run? You can PM me if you don't want to say it here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wait a minute.....you want me to give you a job after you've just accused me and my family of residing in some sort of ghetto......You've got some stones I'll give you that......

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute.....you want me to give you a job after you've just accused me and my family of residing in some sort of ghetto......You've got some stones I'll give you that......
I asked you for a job?
Bro, I asked what kind of businesses you run. Get over yourself :lol:

Nah, I'm genuinely curious about what type of businesses you run.

And, well, you do kinda live right on top of the ghetto bro lol

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I asked you for a job?
Bro, I asked what kind of businesses you run. Get over yourself :lol:

Nah, I'm genuinely curious about what type of businesses you run.

And, well, you do kinda live right on top of the ghetto bro lol
I don't really run much of anything I just do whatever my wife tells me to. She owns the largest single office Title Agency, at least our Underwriter tells us it is, in the state. I work there part time doing title searches, proofing policies and handle all of the B.S that comes from owning a couple of commercial properties as well as residential rentals.....which means when something goes wrong I call someone to fix it....Oh and besides those things my most important responsibility is dropping off and picking up our son from the private school we have to send him to since we live in the failing ghetto school district known as Orange County.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator