This year's offense compared to last year after 4 games

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n70445 said:
But that doesn't account for all of the ones where they were sitting at the end of a curl and didn't catch the ones in there chest. As much as Driskel needed to be removed Saturday (which should have happened in the 2nd), the whole receiving corp needs reworking.

Most games you get a couple of those. They do drop too much but I think it will decrease some once Driskel is gone.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n70450 said:
Most games you get a couple of those. They do drop too much but I think it will decrease some once Driskel is gone.

If it was just a couple a game that wouldn't be an issue. We were averaging a little over 4 drops before Tennesse, and we had 4 in the first quarter against Tennesse (one being clearly Driskel overpowering the route). Other than one or two guys, it's really pathetic with our talent to be putting so many balls on the ground.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n70455 said:
If it was just a couple a game that wouldn't be an issue. We were averaging a little over 4 drops before Tennesse, and we had 4 in the first quarter against Tennesse (one being clearly Driskel overpowering the route). Other than one or two guys, it's really pathetic with our talent to be putting so many balls on the ground.

I know but I think with some touch being used we will be closer to what you see with other teams.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So the change at QB will fix everything? None of it is on the WRs?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n70491 said:
So the change at QB will fix everything? None of it is on the WRs?

I have no idea. But I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator