Ticket Sales Down Considerably

How many rushing yards with UF have in Week 1?

• 299 or less

Votes: 72 66.7%
  • 300 or more

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don
You were the 85th person to join Gatorchatter. Thank you for your service.

I still want audio.
I don’t know how to link it. Go to 1010xl.com. On the homepage you will see 1010xl on demand SoundCloud. Open it. Select The Drill Mon 8/27/18. Go to the 29:43 mark and listen.

Prosser calls him Butters. Any questions?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don

I don’t know how to link it. Go to 1010xl.com. On the homepage you will see 1010xl on demand SoundCloud. Open it. Select The Drill Mon 8/27/18. Go to the 29:43 mark and listen.

Prosser calls him Butters. Any questions?
I'm going there now. Will report back.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
:shocked:

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that 10 years of a Three Stooges football program could lead to slumping ticket sales.

I can't help but wonder if this would have been a headline had they hired a big name coach instead of, well, nevermind.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

What bothers me is the comment in the thread that we dedicated the game in the opener vs. Mizzou...no, it was not. Also, the newest stadium wide shot is from that night as we scored the first TD (that was called back) and in the shot is the Law school block (I looked at the shot to buy it and my friend’s faces caught my eye, lol).

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Took the plunge. 65” 4K HDTV. Wow. There’s actually a setting to make movies look like movies because the HD is so good you can tell they are in a set.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The feature I like about watching on TV is the chance to hear the "foreign" announcers brag about our Gator players, our successful plays -- but all I've heard the last many years is the opposite talk. I'll be listening for the turnaround.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The feature I like about watching on TV is the chance to hear the "foreign" announcers brag about our Gator players, our successful plays -- but all I've heard the last many years is the opposite talk. I'll be listening for the turnaround.
What the fvkk are you talking about? Foreigners have been bragging about 4-8 and 4-7? Foreigners from where?

Why would you care?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What the fvkk are you talking about? Foreigners have been bragging about 4-8 and 4-7? Foreigners from where?

Why would you care?

Any non-Gator is a foreign announcer - one that leans towards other schools to praise. My major lead sentence clearly indicates that I was talking about years back when there were plays & players worth praising (not 4-8 tlmes) You need to more accurately focus your snarl... Further, the last sentence calls forth the hope of hearing those type of those publiclzed praises again.

Why care? Are you claiming you aren't pleased when UF is ranked in the Top-5 or #1? That's publicized praise.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Took the plunge. 65” 4K HDTV. Wow. There’s actually a setting to make movies look like movies because the HD is so good you can tell they are in a set.

I got a 75” from my room. Dual seat power recliner. Set up a surround system with a Sonos play bar and two Sonos play ones as rear speakers on stands.

Mullen better come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator