Tiger is Back! Leading at British Open

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a sweet beach. Well worth the $8. Gotta go early though.

We have a state park pass so we have a one time fee. There’s a less crowded side called Caladesi Island. We sometimes take the ferry there.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Whether his comeback will be a success and continue long term, and whether you like him or hate him, it is indisputable that Tiger drives viewer ratings. The PGA website crashed yesterday due to user traffic and the tv ratings his last two tournaments have been off the charts.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whether his comeback will be a success and continue long term, and whether you like him or hate him, it is indisputable that Tiger drives viewer ratings. The PGA website crashed yesterday due to user traffic and the tv ratings his last two tournaments have been off the charts.

Love him or hate him, Tiger is good for golf.

I haven't seen him play anywhere close to this good since Elin hit him with the driver....lol. He finished 12th in the Honda and hit very few fairways. Never saw him wince or pout once, but when you've had 6 back surgeries things can turn bad quickly.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So much for the crash and burn. Tiger with a four-under day is now tied with two others one shot behind the leader, Corey Conners, after three rounds at the Valspar.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Muthafyckas better show some respect to the big cat, no one, and I mean no one moves the needle like el Tigre

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: I'd like to see him win just to watch GatorinGeorgia's head explode.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

He looked really good. Tiger making the charge at another major (something no one thought would happen again) would be awesome and incredibly good for golf.

I just read that his swing speed measured at 129.2 MPH on Saturday, the highest for anyone in the entire field all week. That's pretty remarkable considering all his back surgeries.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He looked really good. Tiger making the charge at another major (something no one thought would happen again) would be awesome and incredibly good for golf.

I just read that his swing speed measured at 129.2 MPH on Saturday, the highest for anyone in the entire field all week. That's pretty remarkable considering all his back surgeries.
His short game looks esp good. A few of those pitches near the green were tremendous.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger now tied with Justin Rose atop the leaderboard at nine under.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched. No different than the other 20 times woods has made a "comeback". How'd the other 19 times end up?
This time he's actually playing more than just one or two tournaments. This time he's back to swinging like he did when he was younger where his swing mph is 120+ pain free. You can tell just by the way he walks around he's back to normal

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This time he's actually playing more than just one or two tournaments. This time he's back to swinging like he did when he was younger where his swing mph is 120+ pain free. You can tell just by the way he walks around he's back to normal
He’s not a young man anymore, we’ll see if his body can hold up.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Watching Tiger last three rounds. I am impressed with his speed off the tee and his touch around the greens. My money today is on him when thressure mounts over 16 - 18. The crowds will be unlike anything these young guys have played through. Love him or hate him the man knows how to gring out 18.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sergio at minus-6 through 15 is making a big run. Garcia, Woods and Reed in a three-way a shot back of Casey and Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.