Tiger Woods arrested

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was pulled over around 3 am so he was probably heading home from one of those strip joints.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! His career is REALLY over now! What a fall from grace! Allll that money and still can't get things right!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He's one of the best at getting himself out of trouble on the golf course. Wonder if he can apply that skill in real life.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nice Going Eldrick, Nice going. Moron.

This guy's career ended partly due to injury, but more so in my opinion when he told Butch Harmon, his coach, to hit the road. Eldrick hated anyone getting any credit for his game other than himself, thus booted Harmon and a few caddies. Oddly, Eldrick never played as well without Harmon. Sadly from a sports angle only, I equate it to Mike Tyson being convinced to leave Kevin Rooney, his trainer, and his last direct tie to Cus D'mato. Once Tyson parted with Rooney, his boxing skills disappeared.

And for the zillionth time, goodbye Eldrick. We hardly knew ye!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Nice Going Eldrick, Nice going. Moron.

This guy's career ended partly due to injury, but more so in my opinion when he told Butch Harmon, his coach, to hit the road. Eldrick hated anyone getting any credit for his game other than himself, thus booted Harmon and a few caddies. Oddly, Eldrick never played as well without Harmon. Sadly from a sports angle only, I equate it to Mike Tyson being convinced to leave Kevin Rooney, his trainer, and his last direct tie to Cus D'mato. Once Tyson parted with Rooney, his boxing skills disappeared.

And for the zillionth time, goodbye Eldrick. We hardly knew ye!
I was thinking of the same analogy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are funny. He hasn't played meaningful golf in years. He's been done for years. It's you who's finally realized he's officially done in your book.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
i

At least he still has his looks.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Just saw that...he is officially done imo. The guy has officially hit rock bottom. That is going to be a serious 30 for 30.

Wow! His career is REALLY over now! What a fall from grace! Allll that money and still can't get things right!

I told everybody he was done years ago and went further by saying he wouldn't win another major, much less break Nicklaus' majors record, almost a decade ago ( and was scoffed out by many on this board and the old board). This arrest isn't what marks the official end of Eldrick...that die was cast long, long ago.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am convinced that Tiger is playing his "comeback" out to keep his endorsements going. This ain't gonna help.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The PED's he took have taken a toll on his body and now he has the back issue. He's done. He was a great golfer, but honestly the era he won in was probably one of the weakest era's of golf. His closest competition, David Duval, went all hippie, got married to a woman w/ 3 kids and chose to get high and snowboard all day vs. playing any more competitive golf. I did, however, think Tiger was going to break Jack's record. His fall from grace was much quicker than most of us expected.....like driving off a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.