Tiger Woods arrested

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Sad to see IMO. I enjoyed watching the guy play when he was on and he made the game much more popular. Nike made a load off of him as well. Should have stayed with his wife and kept his noodle in his pants. He's in troubled waters now.

Recite the national anthem backwards? Yeah, right. Who the fk can do that....drunk or sober?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Karma is a b!tch... keep doing bad things with earnest disregard... bad stuff happens... another silver spoon inserted sideways :nono:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That 0.00 evidently didn't come into play when the cops asked him where he was. Woods thought he was in LA.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He has a new GF that was stopped at the airport for having 200k in cash on her recently. I think they gave it back finally when she showed Tiger gave the cash to her. It sounds crazy to be giving a GF 200k in cash however.
Amazing. Why would you give your GF 200K in cash? It's kind of sad about Tiger. A body used up by age 40. Cuddly or not, I believe he is the greatest golfer ever or should I say was. He's obviously as rich as Cresus.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing. Why would you give your GF 200K in cash? It's kind of sad about Tiger. A body used up by age 40. Cuddly or not, I believe he is the greatest golfer ever or should I say was. He's obviously as rich as Cresus.

Yep it is crazy. Heck that could get her killed if people caught onto that. Why not just put the money in an account for her.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just another example of dashcam footage proving the cops are liars, just like Fever said. :)

I never ONCE had a defense attorney do anything but plea after viewing the dashcam. It is so much more effective than reading a narrative saying "the subject was unable to perform this or that FST and instead stumbled repeatedly (or whatever)."

Many cops do lie in their reports especially on reasons for late night stops. That is why so many cases get nolle prossed by the state after those motions to suppress. I never said anything like that about this case but carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator