Tiger Woods arrested

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Sad to see IMO. I enjoyed watching the guy play when he was on and he made the game much more popular. Nike made a load off of him as well. Should have stayed with his wife and kept his noodle in his pants. He's in troubled waters now.

Recite the national anthem backwards? Yeah, right. Who the fk can do that....drunk or sober?
No turning back to Tiger. Damn shame. His career is toast. His personal life an open book and a disgusting one a that. Still I hope Tiger gets it together and can live well and lead his children to adulthood and actually enjoy his life.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger Woods told police when he was arrested May 29 on suspicion of DUI that one of the drugs he was taking was Xanax, according to an unredacted police report obtained by The Golf Channel.

The Golf Channel obtained a version of a Jupiter Police Department (Florida) report that wasn't redacted like the version police released to the media last week.

Xanax is typically used to treat anxiety and panic disorders as well as insomnia. It is commonly referred to as a benzodiazepine.

In the original report, on a line labeled "medical conditions," police listed Vicodin, Soloxex (sic), Torix (sic) and Vioxx, which Woods noted that he had not taken this year. Xanax was not listed.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I have definitely seen people on Xanax act really disorientated like Tiger did during that stop.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is pretty clear that Tiger is a legal drug addict, his judgment is very poor in even being out at that time of night. Few are remembering that his car had pretty bad damage so he ran over something with great force. I sure hope he can trust someone to get him back on a decent track as a human being, his career is not that important as I bet he has more money that he really needs.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is pretty clear that Tiger is a legal drug addict, his judgment is very poor in even being out at that time of night. Few are remembering that his car had pretty bad damage so he ran over something with great force. I sure hope he can trust someone to get him back on a decent track as a human being, his career is not that important as I bet he has more money that he really needs.
He damaged his car? Didn't know that. Just that he was diving his $200k Benz.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.