Tiger Woods Withdraws From Omega Dubai Classic

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just retire already. It's not gonna get better!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Eldrick, you had a good run. Perhaps you might find still find someone interested in you at Bob Evans or Dennys or wherever it was one of your past GF's worked.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Withdraws due to back spasms. Ironically after an Opening round 77. His worst in 29 rounds at Emirates. This guy is done. Burnt toast. Time to just stop the bleeding.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/18610837/tiger-woods-withdraws-omega-dubai-desert-classic
I've watched him in a couple of tournaments this year and he has struggled off of the tee, missing right quite often and then over-correcting and pulling his tee shots left. His putting has not been like the Tiger of old. Three-putts and a hard time with the pace on longer ones. Since Nike got out of the equipment line, I think he's changed to Taylor Made (I know his woods are) and this is probably a part of his problems, or at least it will likely be billed as such. One of the commentators spoke about his back problems and how he seems to be trying to hold onto his old swing (too long at the top) and how he just can't get the club through the ball like he used to. He's expressed the desire to keep playing competitively, but his body (and brain) may not allow that. Even the Tiger, it would seem, is no match for Father Time.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I enjoy watching him blow up. He can't play with the big boys anymore. Any major or so called world championship and he explodes. I think we are at the point where he won't make the cut in these tournaments anymore. I do really enjoy watching the expressions on his face as the wheels come off. He's probably having nightmares of being out on the course. It is comical to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.