Tim seems a little too cozy with this lady..

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So Tebow is, what, 29 years old? And he still hasn't been laid? Are we sure he's not......... oh, never mind. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I hope he comes out of the closet. If he does, he'd no doubt be adding the Espy Courage Award to his trophy case next year.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So Tebow is, what, 29 years old? And he still hasn't been laid? Are we sure he's not......... oh, never mind. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I wonder how gator nation would react if TT was gay and finally came out? I dont think he is but I could care less. It would destroy some stereotypes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how gator nation would react if TT was gay and finally came out? I dont think he is but I could care less. It would destroy some stereotypes.
I suspect he is, but I doubt he would ever come out. His religious beliefs probably have him convinced it's a sin.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I suspect he is, but I doubt he would ever come out. His religious beliefs probably have him convinced it's a sin.
Let's also not forget that Russell Wilson was in the same celibacy boat as Timmy - worked out ok for him.

ciara-600x450.jpg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want to be here when this board melts down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's also not forget that Russell Wilson was in the same celibacy boat as Timmy - worked out ok for him.

ciara-600x450.jpg
She would make a blind monk reconsider his celibacy vows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.