Tim Tebow & Lito Sheppard to be inducted into FL/GA Hall of Fame

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
....along w/ UGA players Knowshon Moreno and Randall Godfrey.

Remember when we had a real MLB and he laid out Knowshon in the 2008 game?

Tim Tebow among four Florida, Georgia players to be inducted into game's 2017 Hall of Fame

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...eorgia-players-inducted-games-2017-hall-fame/

Former Florida football players Tim Tebow and Lito Sheppard — along with former Georgia players Knowshon Moreno and Randall Godfrey — will be inducted into the Georgia-Florida Hall of Fame this year, the City of Jacksonville has announced.

A release stated that the players will be inducted on Friday, Oct. 27, as part of the Georgia-Florida weekend. A ceremony will be held at 11:30 a.m. ET in the US Assure West Club at EverBank Field in Jacksonville.

Tebow played at Florida from 2006 to 2009. During his tenure, he was a part of two national championships and won a Heisman Trophy. Tebow had a 3-1 record against Georgia and racked up over 12,000 yards of total offense.

A defensive back from 1999-2001, Sheppard was a consensus first-team All-America selection in 2001, the release stated. In addition to his eight career interceptions, Sheppard posted a perfect 3-0 record against Georgia.

Moreno rushed for over 2,700 yards and scored 30 touchdowns during his career at Georgia. He was a second-team All-American in 2008.

Godfrey played linebacker at Georgia from 1992 to 1995. He became the first true freshman in school history to lead the team in tackles, with 114, in 1992. In ’93 and ’94, he earned All-SEC honors.

“We are honored to recognize this year’s class of Hall of Fame inductees,” City of Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry said. “Just like the game, the Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony has become a long-standing tradition in our city where we celebrate the incredible achievements that make this rivalry one of the best in the country.”

The Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame, created in 1995, honors and recognizes the memorable players, coaches, and administrators involved in the long-standing rivalry, the release said.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised Will Mushstank wasn't added. First DWAG to win three in a row.

Fvkk UGLY

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never even knew such a hall existed. Must be scarce on dawgs over the past quarter.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Never even knew such a hall existed. Must be scarce on dawgs over the past quarter.

I don't know. I've always had a place in my heart for Terrence Edwards. HOFer in my book.

sp-uglydawg.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ceremony will be held at 11:30 a.m. ET in the US Assure West Club at EverBank Field in Jacksonville.

... for the Mac Era, HOF inductions will be moved to the US Ensure West Club ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.