III*

III star

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The guy has his hands on the ball every offensive down. I like guys like that, they're used to action and making decisions.

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
I'm sure he'll be a running back. This is a bad year for running backs in the state, and about the only one UF wanted, Tony Jones, is pledged to Notre Dame. It may be the best year ever for wide receivers in Florida, but may be the worst for running backs. It sounds like the coach at Tisdale's school, former Gator Elijah Williams, will definitely be pushing his players to Florida. I assume this must be his first year there, since FSU got a receiver from the same school last year and UF didn't even offer him.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Concrete Helmet;199489 said:
His coach feels he will be a solid 4 star once he camps....
:exactly: we have a coach that can evaluate talent now. I expect to see several of our three star commits to get their fourth star once they camp a few times and go to their All-American games

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
I have a question. What does it matter if someone gets an additional star after they commit? It doesn't mean they became a better player and it should be enough that the head coach thinks he's good enough to play for Florida. I assume that McElwain is the one who decides who to accept at UF. We all know that there is a possibility of recruits changing their mind, but that's a distinct minority, so we should assume that anyone committed will sign, and, once they are committed, it doesn't matter if they get another "star." McElwain was hired with the assumption that he knows what he's doing, if he thinks someone is good enough, that should be enough. As for getting another "star" it doesn't change anything, and you should never pay any attention to what a kid's high school coach says, they are all going to say that their player is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Greatest thing since sliced bread... Does that expression mean pre-sliced loaves that you purchase at the store or was the world full of people that thought a sub was the only way a ham sammich could be made? Although to have a sub one technically does put at least one slice in the loaf. Or did people just put the ham between two whole loaves? I like my sammiches freshly sliced off of the loaf, so if it is the first scenario mentioned, I think that expression is very overrated. In that event, if I was a high school coach and I had a stud player, that dude would be way better than that pre-sliced bread nonsense. Now if it is based on someone taking a knife and cutting bread into slices, well that's even dumber. It's common sense. You don't hear people saying it's the greatest thing since eating cereal with a spoon, or it's the greatest thing since sliced pizza. Someone clarify, thanks

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n199866 said:
Greatest thing since sliced bread... Does that expression mean pre-sliced loaves that you purchase at the store or was the world full of people that thought a sub was the only way a ham sammich could be made? Although to have a sub one technically does put at least one slice in the loaf. Or did people just put the ham between two whole loaves? I like my sammiches freshly sliced off of the loaf, so if it is the first scenario mentioned, I think that expression is very overrated. In that event, if I was a high school coach and I had a stud player, that dude would be way better than that pre-sliced bread nonsense. Now if it is based on someone taking a knife and cutting bread into slices, well that's even dumber. It's common sense. You don't hear people saying it's the greatest thing since eating cereal with a spoon, or it's the greatest thing since sliced pizza. Someone clarify, thanks

>>>>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
WOW SHE IS HOT! I just don't know how she is going to help the team....other than moral.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
How did she get brought up NCO?

And yes, she is hot!

edit: wait, is she a "Tisdale"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics