Tix on craigslist

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Son is bringing GF down from Seattle area on Labor day weekend, Wife found 4 tix with parking lot 6 pass (#172) on Gville craigslist.... Question is how do we make sure they're legit before we buy? All tix have the barcode visible.

Maybe they're from a forum member.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't trust craigslist with anything like that, but perhaps others can speak to it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Son is bringing GF down from Seattle area on Labor day weekend, Wife found 4 tix with parking lot 6 pass (#172) on Gville craigslist.... Question is how do we make sure they're legit before we buy? All tix have the barcode visible.

Maybe they're from a forum member.

If they're not on backpage they might be safe.

Last edited:

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
To update.... She bought them and fed ex sent 4 tix and a parking pass for lot 6, We will see in September if they're any good. She used her CC on paypal so there's some protection there.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I've bought all my Gator tickets from craiglist...normally a few weeks before the game when people realize they cant or dont want to make the trip up north.

Just always ask for pics. Use PayPal and nothing else. Also prod the seller with questions to make sure legit

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you know Bart?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.